Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual Public Hunting Permit Hunts

For current APH information see: Nannie Stringfellow (#716) WMA Map and Hunting Regulations media download(PDF 139 KB)

Youth only deer hunts are scheduled during Special Permit drawings. Special restrictions: Centerfire Rifles are the only legal weapons that may be used or possessed during this hunt. Hunters are assigned specific hunt areas. Hunters will be allowed limited use of their ATV to access the WMA. Baiting is allowed for feral hog and deer hunts.

Access is limited to hunters with a Special Permit. Contact Area Manager for more information.

All hunters will be assigned specific hunt areas. The following equipment is considered a necessity for hunters:

* Knee boots
* Insect repellent
* Flashlight
* Raingear

Hunters will be allowed limited use of their ATV or ORV to access the WMA. Baiting is allowed for feral hog and deer hunts. No camping or open fires are allowed on the area. Commercial facilities are available in Lake Jackson.

Nannie M. Stringfellow: Hunting

Under special permit in a restricted area. Same as canned hunting. That does not mean that it is legal under all circumstances.

If you are such a great hunter, why is it necessary to bring the animals to you rather than going out and hunting them as a true sportsman would do?

But this thread is going off topic. Easy to see, however, why you are such an avid McCain/Palin supporter.

If ya'll want to get on someone for doing illegal stuff then go to this thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/3690-real-effects-smoking-pot.html

I on the other hand don't smoke pot or cigg.

But then again I don't want to take the right of smokers, away from them if it is legal.

Hey hey, leave Madison alone.

If he wants to pay someone to put up a high fence around 200 deer (limiting their movement), use a powered wheelchair to stroll up the fenced area, throw some nice food in the area, use a joystick controlled gun to randomly shoot at the fenced area until he kills em all, then pay someone else to hang up 2 of the best dead deers while he poses with them for pictures and sends them out in emails labeled "Trophy Deer", then so be it.

Just don't expect us to be impressed.

If he wants to pay someone to put up a high fence around 200 deer (limiting their movement), use a powered wheelchair to stroll up the fenced area, throw some nice food in the area, use a joystick controlled gun to randomly shoot at the fenced area until he kills em all, then pay someone else to hang up 2 of the best dead deers while he poses with them for pictures and sends them out in emails labeled "Trophy Deer", then so be it.

:laugh2:

"I wasn't raised to take handouts".

Meaning, you don't want to start things on your own, you want to take things from your parents such as money, food, and a roof under you.

I know you can do things on your own, but you're implying that you can't do it.

You probably are going to vote for McCain cause you want your big ass truck that can carry up to 12 deers that you canned and to have that truck you want Oil, not another resource than Oil.

other resource such as Water and Air.

I'm a redneck and I'm Pro in Democrats. I just can't vote, missed my registration.

PS. True Hunters live in California because we have better sense of sportsmanship. We give the deers and other living things a chance to live. Texans don't do that cause they feel compelled to be at the top of chain food.

Aww, I'm lazy?? Then where is my Welfare check? I want my $700 a month grocery food stamp, I want my living check. I don't want to work, I rather sit on my ass and do nothing!! LOL

Oh damn, that's right, I wasn't raised to take handouts.

Except when it comes to hunting. Then you want the animal trapped so you can shoot it without exerting any effort. Do you bait fields, too, and then shoot the animals while they are eating?

:laugh2:

Found it, after pulling out my hand book to find the actual placement of the rules, I was able to find it on the online version,

TPWD: Means and Methods

Legal Methods

* Animals and game birds not classified as migratory may be hunted from a motor vehicle, powerboat, sailboat, or from any other floating device within the boundaries of private property or upon private water. Migratory game birds under certain circumstances may be hunted from a boat on public water. See the migratory game bird section for the exceptions (Lawful Hunting Means and Methods).
* Calling devices (including manual and mouth-operated), recordings, and electrically amplified calls may be used to hunt game animals and game birds, except electronic calls may not be used to hunt migratory game birds, unless allowed by special regulation.
* Decoys may be used to hunt game animals and game birds, except that no person may use live decoys when hunting migratory birds.
* Baiting for game animals, nongame animals, and game birds is lawful on private property, except for turkey in certain East Texas counties and migratory game birds statewide.
* Trapping may be used for nongame/exotic animals (e.g., feral hogs, rabbits, etc.) on private property.
* Dogs may be used to aid in the hunting of any game bird.

The link I posted eariler is a Public regulation, Since I hunt on Private property this is the rules I have to follow.

So you paid the owner fees and paid more to shoot the deer then paid more to take the deers home.

No wonder why you're voting for McCain.

Found it, after pulling out my hand book to find the actual placement of the rules, I was able to find it on the online version,

TPWD: Means and Methods

Legal Methods

* Animals and game birds not classified as migratory may be hunted from a motor vehicle, powerboat, sailboat, or from any other floating device within the boundaries of private property or upon private water. Migratory game birds under certain circumstances may be hunted from a boat on public water. See the migratory game bird section for the exceptions (Lawful Hunting Means and Methods).
* Calling devices (including manual and mouth-operated), recordings, and electrically amplified calls may be used to hunt game animals and game birds, except electronic calls may not be used to hunt migratory game birds, unless allowed by special regulation.
* Decoys may be used to hunt game animals and game birds, except that no person may use live decoys when hunting migratory birds.
* Baiting for game animals, nongame animals, and game birds is lawful on private property, except for turkey in certain East Texas counties and migratory game birds statewide.
* Trapping may be used for nongame/exotic animals (e.g., feral hogs, rabbits, etc.) on private property.
* Dogs may be used to aid in the hunting of any game bird.

The link I posted eariler is a Public regulation, Since I hunt on Private property this is the rules I have to follow.

Private property that makes a profit?

So you paid the owner fees and paid more to shoot the deer then paid more to take the deers home.

No wonder why you're voting for McCain.

Actually I didn't pay for it, one of the guy we hunted with paid for it. I took a free trip back to the ranch that I helped get started.

Also when you manage a high fence ranch, the state sets a mandatory number of deers you have to kill in order to keep your permits to have that high fence ranch. Hence another reason for killing so many deer in such a short period of time.

If you are in Texas go to a game warden and they can tell you every detail about hunting.

Actually I didn't pay for it, one of the guy we hunted with paid for it. I took a free trip back to the ranch that I helped get started.

Also when you manage a high fence ranch, the state sets a mandatory number of deers you have to kill in order to keep your permits to have that high fence ranch. Hence another reason for killing so many deer in such a short period of time.

If you are in Texas go to a game warden and they can tell you every detail about hunting.

I don't go to Texas unless I'm fat and voting for McCain.

Private property that makes a profit?

Actually yes they all make profit cause I have to pay them to have the rights to hunt there, (or else I will be hunting illegally) the lease I have now is a low fence, meaning deers travel where ever they please as they can jump the fence.

Since i don't own land right now I have to pay the land owner to go hunt on their property. But next weekend hunting trip is free cause he is a good friend of mine that owns a bunch of low fence property and we are hunting together.

How come you get away with this, when I was banned for the same thing? This is BS.

Simple. Most people here don't like McCain. So much for freedom of speech.

Or better reason, no one takes imdeafsowhat seriously. I mean come on, look at him, he's too busy being the wolf and licking his balls.

High fence around 1500 to 2000 acres of land, yes feeder, but no on wheelchair(don't have one and don't need one where did this come from??), No gun controlled by joystick.

And no those wasn't trophy buck at all. Trophy bucks are 14 -18 points. These are just nice deers I have shot. The one on the high fence ranch was a 8 point with a nice wide spread, and weighs 250 lbs.

Simple. Most people here don't like McCain. So much for freedom of speech.

Or better reason, no one takes imdeafsowhat seriously. I mean come on, look at him, he's too busy being the wolf and licking his balls.

I know, but what boils me is I am treat differently just because of my opinion but yet when someone talks down on me and provokes me they get away with it! I was banned for doing exactly what some folks on this board has been doing to me and other, but they get away with it.

It's how many times you posted.

I posted a few enough to be an AD'er.

You mean seniority.

But a public forum shouldn't be modded by who's been here longer, it should be modded by set rules.

But I am sure someone will find a reason for me to be banned and everyone else gets away with it.

I know, but what boils me is I am treat differently just because of my opinion but yet when someone talks down on me and provokes me they get away with it! I was banned for doing exactly what some folks on this board has been doing to me and other, but they get away with it.

Ahh but see, in order to be banned, most of the time, someone must complain to the mods. You are not the type to complain. Therein lies the difference.

Also, about my previous post about you being in a wheelchair and all, it was just painting an exaggerated picture of you hunting in a lazy way. I don't mind people hunting and think they should have the right to do so, but if you brag about how you "hunt", you're gonna get either praise or criticism. Guess which one was my comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back