Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but what boils me is I am treat differently just because of my opinion but yet when someone talks down on me and provokes me they get away with it! I was banned for doing exactly what some folks on this board has been doing to me and other, but they get away with it.

Hafta report it. If you dont, then the mods may overlook it. If u reported it and nothing was done, then I can undy where you are coming from.

Private property that makes a profit?

Exactly. Private property means just what it says. If you want to put a feeder out in your own field, you can. But you cannot bait, and then charge people to hunt on that property. It then becomes a business.

Ahh but see, in order to be banned, most of the time, someone must complain to the mods. You are not the type to complain. Therein lies the difference.

Also, about my previous post about you being in a wheelchair and all, it was just painting an exaggerated picture of you hunting in a lazy way. I don't mind people hunting and think they should have the right to do so, but if you brag about how you "hunt", you're gonna get either praise or criticism. Guess which one was my comment?

Criticism! LOL That's cool, but just wanted to clear that up.

I've done it all though, from walking the pastures to just sitting in a deer blind and waiting for the deer to come up to the feeder when it's 150 yd away.

Quail hunting is a lot of walking if you don't hunt with dogs, but it is just great to get outdoors and away from the city.

I was raised in a small town and being in the city is just not my cup of tea, but since I am going to college I really don't have a choice. Going hunting, camping, and fishing is just a way out of the city.

Oh yea I would post pictures of other deers I have shot by walking pasture and such but i didn't have a digital camera at the time, so no pictures. I just posted what pics I have and told the truth about how I hunted them.

Exactly. Private property means just what it says. If you want to put a feeder out in your own field, you can. But you cannot bait, and then charge people to hunt on that property. It then becomes a business.

A person that owns land can set up feeders and then allow other hunters to hunt on his land for a fee. If it's illegal then why are people advertising in public newspaper for hunting lease with feeders for lease??? Why don't the game warden have a field day and arrest these people?

Oh cause it's legal!!

Hafta report it. If you dont, then the mods may overlook it. If u reported it and nothing was done, then I can undy where you are coming from.

I guess he will go free cause I believe in free speech even if I don't like what they are saying.

But either way the person that reported me was also banned too! LOL

A person that owns land can set up feeders and then allow other hunters to hunt on his land for a fee. If it's illegal then why are people advertising in public newspaper for hunting lease with feeders for lease??? Why don't the game warden have a field day and arrest these people?

Oh cause it's legal!!

Not only that, because people are fat and they dont' wanna walk a long distance to hunt.

They wanna drive and shoot, cause that way, they can just pick up the deers and pay at the gate and go home and have a Texan Dinner.

Looky here! sure seems like a lot of hunting lease with feeders for sell! If you want to you can go hunting there if you pay the fee and also make sure you have the hunting license and hunter education course completed!

Browse Texas Hunting Leases

Not only that, because people are fat and they dont' wanna walk a long distance to hunt.

They wanna drive and shoot, cause that way, they can just pick up the deers and pay at the gate and go home and have a Texan Dinner.

one of these day karma will pay you a visit.

I guess he will go free cause I believe in free speech even if I don't like what they are saying.

But either way the person that reported me was also banned too! LOL

Hey, I shared the same fate, and I didn't cry. I only called the mods names, I should still call them names, but anyways, you're probably too fat and lazy to report on me.

Like Devil said, I don't give a crud about anything cause I like licking my own balls. It's salty and fresh.

Hey, I shared the same fate, and I didn't cry. I only called the mods names, I should still call them names, but anyways, you're probably too fat and lazy to report on me.

Like Devil said, I don't give a crud about anything cause I like licking my own balls. It's salty and fresh.

:eek3:

How do you know it's salty and fresh? :laugh2:

:eek3:

How do you know it's salty and fresh? :laugh2:

Maybe he is into Yoga?

"I watched this lady doing some yoga. I swore I could have help that lady lick her own vagina if she would have listen to me!" LOL (Quoted from Rodney Carrington)

Why would you go so far on implying to kill me?? That's sad..

Because you've eaten a lot of deer, and you are what you eat, so therefore, you must taste good. :P *slurps like Hannibal Lector* (Not high in sodium like imdeafsowhat)

It's okay Madison, I don't like what you do, I don't like how you do things, I don't like your views, but I don't want you hurt or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back