Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a "canned" hunter, I can and I will go hunting!

Rednecks hunting deers for sport, but they vote McCain, WHY? Cause they're super lazy.

Yea! I said it! YOU'RE LAZY, MADISON. You only care about yourself.

People who voted for Obama wants America to CHANGE.

Rednecks hunting deers for sport, but they vote McCain, WHY? Cause they're super lazy.

:rofl:

I am a "canned" hunter, I can and I will go hunting!

You aren't a hunter if somebody has to put a deer in front of you so you can shoot it.

That's not a skill to brag about.

whoa... you're actually RIGHT. that's gonna leave a mark as well. +10

People who voted for Obama wants America to CHANGE

Yep and this country needs it desperately!

Aww, I'm lazy?? Then where is my Welfare check? I want my $700 a month grocery food stamp, I want my living check. I don't want to work, I rather sit on my ass and do nothing!! LOL

Oh damn, that's right, I wasn't raised to take handouts.

Aww, I'm lazy?? Then where is my Welfare check? I want my $700 a month grocery food stamp, I want my living check. I don't want to work, I rather sit on my ass and do nothing!! LOL

Oh damn, that's right, I wasn't raised to take handouts.

Except when it comes to hunting. Then you want the animal trapped so you can shoot it without exerting any effort. Do you bait fields, too, and then shoot the animals while they are eating?

You aren't a hunter if somebody has to put a deer in front of you so you can shoot it.

That's not a skill to brag about.

Yeah, are the deer more than three feet from your muzzle? :lol: Some sporting chance you're giving them.

Except when it comes to hunting. Then you want the animal trapped so you can shoot it without exerting any effort. Do you bait fields, too, and then shoot the animals while they are eating?

Sure do, while they are grazing the grass in the pasture I shot them from 300 yd away.:roll:

I don't think I ever shot a deer that wasn't eating or walking across a pasture.

Now if you ask me if i shot a deer with artificially feeding then yes I have, but not all of the time. Just depends on the situation of that day.

Next weekend I am going to a Low Fence lease and there is no feeders or anything, just a natural river going through the property and a big open field of high grass. But I will probably do some turkey hunting there. Instead of Deer hunting as the deers are small and i am after a trophy buck this year.

Well until it's almost the end of the season then I will shot 2-3 small ones for the freezer.

Yeah, are the deer more than three feet from your muzzle? :lol: Some sporting chance you're giving them.

it range from 100-300 yd from my BARREL, not the muzzle as I don't do black powder rifles.

Sure do, while they are grazing the grass in the pasture I shot them from 300 yd away.:roll:

I don't think I ever shot a deer that wasn't eating or walking across a pasture.

Now if you ask me if i shot a deer with artificially feeding then yes I have, but not all of the time. Just depends on the situation of that day.

Next weekend I am going to a Low Fence lease and there is no feeders or anything, just a natural river going through the property and a big open field of high grass. But I will probably do some turkey hunting there. Instead of Deer hunting as the deers are small and i am after a trophy buck this year.

Well until it's almost the end of the season then I will shot 2-3 small ones for the freezer.

Yep, that's exactly the situation I am talking about. Putting down feed in an area to draw the deer there artificially. And field baiting, as it is called, is a lazy man's idea of hunting, not to mention illegal.

Yep, that's exactly the situation I am talking about. Putting down feed in an area to draw the deer there artificially. And field baiting, as it is called, is a lazy man's idea of hunting, not to mention illegal.

You really need to do your homework. In states such as Alabama it is illegal, but in Texas it is LEGAL!

If ya'll don't know anything about hunting do some research before ya'll go off telling me I am doing illegal stuff.

You really need to do your homework. In states such as Alabama it is illegal, but in Texas it is LEGAL!

If ya'll don't know anything about hunting do some research before ya'll go off telling me I am doing illegal stuff.

I'd suggest that you check the Texas state laws regarding field baiting. The fines can be levied simply for hunting a baited field.

it range from 100-300 yd from my BARREL, not the muzzle as I don't do black powder rifles.

Muzzle does NOT imply black-powder rifles only. It is ANY barrel that spits out a missile(bullet, etc).

Annual Public Hunting Permit Hunts

For current APH information see: Nannie Stringfellow (#716) WMA Map and Hunting Regulations media download(PDF 139 KB)

Youth only deer hunts are scheduled during Special Permit drawings. Special restrictions: Centerfire Rifles are the only legal weapons that may be used or possessed during this hunt. Hunters are assigned specific hunt areas. Hunters will be allowed limited use of their ATV to access the WMA. Baiting is allowed for feral hog and deer hunts.

Access is limited to hunters with a Special Permit. Contact Area Manager for more information.

All hunters will be assigned specific hunt areas. The following equipment is considered a necessity for hunters:

* Knee boots
* Insect repellent
* Flashlight
* Raingear

Hunters will be allowed limited use of their ATV or ORV to access the WMA. Baiting is allowed for feral hog and deer hunts. No camping or open fires are allowed on the area. Commercial facilities are available in Lake Jackson.

Nannie M. Stringfellow: Hunting

Now turkey hunting you can not bait,

Turkey

The annual bag limit for Rio Grande and Eastern turkey, in the aggregate for all counties, is four (4), no more than one of which may be an Eastern turkey. For counties that have an Eastern Turkey spring season, there is no fall season.

* Spring:

Eastern Turkey: Open season: April 1-30, 2009. Bag limit (both species): One gobbler.
o means limited to shotgun, lawful archery equipment, and crossbows (restricted to persons with upper-limb disability)
o it is unlawful for any person to take or attempt to take turkeys by the aid of baiting, or on or over a baited area, and
o all turkeys harvested during the open season must be registered at designated check stations within 24 hours of the time of kill. Harvested turkeys may be field dressed, but must otherwise remain intact.

TPWD: Texas Hunting Seasons for Nacogdoches County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back