deaf chat site opens!

thanks but not interested cuz they banned me for no reason.

Not interested in deafchat.com but I am registed - having problems logging in so not worth for me anyway

Oh yea! I have been struggle to log on! Oh well....Ill try do it again. Fooorrr next timeee! lol.. maybe in 2009...:giggle:

:afro:

M-

Oh yea! I have been struggle to log on! Oh well....Ill try do it again. Fooorrr next timeee! lol.. maybe in 2009...:giggle:

:afro:

M-

deafchat is old news, there is no video conference in there. I think we all can just go for ooVoo or camfrog instead. Cause we can all chat in sign language ;)

Like authentic said -- everyone has their tastes ;) I like ooVoo too, but I haven't tried camfrog though.

Like authentic said -- everyone has their tastes ;) I like ooVoo too, but I haven't tried camfrog though.

Camfrog work best for 56k or DSL or very low bandwith. 56k or DSL with OOVOO would cause MAJOR VIDEO LAG unlike Camfrog. Camfrog also have chatroom with International deaf people. Camfrog is great benefit for international deaf webcam users, because most of them could not afford the high speed internet. It also have a chatroom for DEAF only, that's where you can make new international friends (COOL HUH?). OOVOO don't have a chatroom. For free members, they can only chat with person at a time, but if you want to chat with 2 or more (max is 20 I think) people at once, enable the large sized video screen, you have to pay $50 (ONE TIME FEE).

Here's the screenshot:

2zducua.jpg

In case you wonder why it is few people in chatroom, because everyone in Europe are sleeping right now.

Download it for free at Camfrog free video chat rooms & webcam community!

Camfrog work best for 56k or DSL or very low bandwith. 56k or DSL with OOVOO would cause MAJOR VIDEO LAG unlike Camfrog. Camfrog also have chatroom with International deaf people. Camfrog is great benefit for international deaf webcam users, because most of them could not afford the high speed internet. It also have a chatroom for DEAF only, that's where you can make new international friends (COOL HUH?). OOVOO don't have a chatroom. For free members, they can only chat with person at a time, but if you want to chat with 20 or more people at once, have to pay $50 (ONE TIME FEE).

Here's the screenshot:

2zducua.jpg

In case you wonder why it is few people in chatroom, because everyone in Europe are sleeping right now.

Download it for free at Camfrog free video chat rooms & webcam community!

That sounds good, my friend in my hometown has one and I have seen it, its cool. But wonder if there is a group of AD'ers to chat at the same time, or is there a possibility to create one, no? Me, curious.

It doesn't matter with my ooVoo, I don't think the high speed wouldn't affect the chat I have BUT it sometimes gets static which interferes sometimes. In the end, I would try and see what camfrog's like. ooVoo is another option I have.

By the way, nice wallpaper, authentic! ;)

That sounds good, my friend in my hometown has one and I have seen it, its cool. But wonder if there is a group of AD'ers to chat at the same time, or is there a possibility to create one, no? Me, curious.

It doesn't matter with my ooVoo, I don't think the high speed wouldn't affect the chat I have BUT it sometimes gets static which interferes sometimes. In the end, I would try and see what camfrog's like. ooVoo is another option I have.

By the way, nice wallpaper, authentic! ;)

Yeah, like in a blue link in the chatroom says "You can host your video chat room". I'm glad you like my wallpaper. You can download free wallpapers from Car pictures and wallpapers - NetCarShow.com, and it also have update of new cars daily.

Yeah, like in a blue link in the chatroom says "You can host your video chat room". I'm glad you like my wallpaper. You can download free wallpapers from Car pictures and wallpapers - NetCarShow.com, and it also have update of new cars daily.

Cool - someone needs to consider to host AD'ers group so everyone knows who to chat with and all.

Off topic: Thanks for the link, authentic ;)

Not want screw up with my computer .. its need download java?? then forget it!! :(

Not want screw up with my computer .. its need download java?? then forget it!! :(

You don't need to download java, becuase most of the PC's already have them. If the deafchat.com application doesn't show for more than 5 minutes, you will HAVE to download java. I know, it sucks :(

I went in Deaf Chat a long time ago, and refused to go back there again, so no thanks. :)

Nobody won't join deafchat.com unless they prefer video conferences. :afro:

Yeah, Cheri's right, I have been there before, even I was banned ONCE long time ago. LOL :lol:

Back