deaf chat site opens!

Trust me you won't like it there, some monitors banned people for no reason, and there's too much drama. Read this thread, you'll understand why. Deafchat discussion

Yeah, I got banned from deafchat several times, and my final ban was when I told the moderator that if I own deafchat, I would ban you for no reason.

Ah Thanks but not interested sorry, I quit DC since 2002.

I recently installed the camfrog and it's kewl. Here's my sn for camfrog is WhiteWolves64 as common sn here as well... :giggle:

Will join camfrog soon, once i get the Internet set up first.

No Problem Mate!!! :thumb: and look forward to chatting with you Jake! :D

Yeah, it was a good conversation with you on ooVoo the other day, but I evidently forgot to mention this --

*signs in ASL* "Nice to meet you, Mikel"
(right hand palm touching the left, and run across in sign of "nice", then change into double D's in "meet" and then points to the person)

Wonder does DeafChatWorld will cost anything? And OoVoo charge to talk with more than one person at time? Wonder why? And how silly that DC has banned lots of people quickly. Yep, much nicer here at AD.

Appreciate it here very much. :)

Done with Deafchat,, I like going to deafchatworld.com not the deafchat.com....I done with them for a while. I have a good time at deafchatworld.com and seem a little bit different. Peace,,, if you don't like the dramas,, just don't listen to that.. I know I won't ! ha

Me too I like deafchatworld.com I go there often . mine username is same as this one . Lat time I went to deafchat they had too much drama . I havne't been there in long time now . I will go to deafchatworld.com and other sites but not deafchat.com nah uh .

Wonder does DeafChatWorld will cost anything? And OoVoo charge to talk with more than one person at time? Wonder why? And how silly that DC has banned lots of people quickly. Yep, much nicer here at AD.

Appreciate it here very much. :)

It does not cost me to be memeber of deafchatworld and chatroom is free so far to my knowledge.

Hey yall dumb ass mo fo dead ass chat room what the fuck wrong with yall an get it real an therfore yall anit worth a damn thang an peace out to deaf chatroom an ill holler at you

Back