deaf chat site opens!

Babyblue

Reaction score
Hello I found a deaf chat site that is free.. the only one that I have seen... that is a live chat. I have joined today and it is pretty cool

Welcome to DeafCHAT.com

I had to registure and a few hours later, I was confirmed and It is a new site so not many people are aware of it.

Renewed my registeration form, and awaiting approval

I have been on DC about 6 years ago.. I went back a few months ago to only find that is closed. I found out today it is opened again...

I look forward to some AD'ers live chats. To get to know them more.

Really. I tried to sign in deaf chat last weekend but it wasn't open. hmm I ll try it next weekend when I settle myself down at Washington.

Already wen to deaf chat site,, nothing new. It seems the same old story, ha. But that okay as long there something new.

I have went to Deaf Chat... it is pretty cool. It is still new not many ppl but good to see a few from A.D. there. Finally got to chat with a few and to get to know some..

I'm sure it same old story....monitors and monitor's pets. Monitors allow thier buddies to run rampant, but not others. Too clubby. One of monitors hides at TD pretending he owns it. Gets jealous and runs women out if they don't suck up to him or they talk to someone he does not like. Pretends he all nice. Garbage.....too clubby.
You can all rant.....it just proves my point....too clubby.

Nice rules here at alldeaf in the new sticky. If applied to everyone. Noone permitted to incite members to flame. That should include monitors. And when members use monitors to incite to flame. Garbage.

same here... i quit going to the chatroom since 6 yrs now.. not interested in that.. :D

I m done with deafchat cuz of hella boring so i m quit long time ago i m glad don't go to stuipd deafchat :D

Done with Deafchat,, I like going to deafchatworld.com not the deafchat.com....I done with them for a while. I have a good time at deafchatworld.com and seem a little bit different. Peace,,, if you don't like the dramas,, just don't listen to that.. I know I won't ! ha

I am sorry that you guys don't like Deaf Chat. I have been there and I have not had a problem. I guess it depends on the individuals.

Got it.. Done reg. form... so waiting for e.mail ???

Back