Chatrooms?

the network I am building is private and the regular members won't able to abuse the bots and such.

Originally posted by MikeLinux
the network I am building is private and the regular members won't able to abuse the bots and such.

Are you using one of the IRCD server softwares and modifying it?

Originally posted by MikeLinux
yep

Oooh....so those alldeaf users are going to be beta testing your modified softwares...while you're squashing bugs created by you?

ive been in the Deafchat.com and the AOL chatroom -- i dont go into either chatroom much lately especially the AOL chatroom :roll: theres too many lamers there now a days and its just simply not fun there anymore -- the BEST year i remmy was 1997 with alot of great good natured fun and teasing -- so yes i agree with some of u mentioning abt the lamers and how it just changed over the years *smh*

Originally posted by Fly Free
especially the AOL chatroom :roll: theres too many lamers there now a days and its just simply not fun there anymore -- the BEST year i remmy was 1997 with alot of great good natured fun and teasing

Yes, 1997 was best year for my using AOL. Never forgot ever. Anything so changed after changed version and peer pressure. I used think AOL is :crazy: But right now, I start think INTERNET is more :crazy: . But I probably have to live with it. :D

Originally posted by Lasza
Yes, 1997 was best year for my using AOL. Never forgot ever. Anything so changed after changed version and peer pressure. I used think AOL is :crazy: But right now, I start think INTERNET is more :crazy: . But I probably have to live with it. :D

yes yes Lasza gurl!!!!!! we were a part of that group that would always be teasing eachother nonstop LOL it was FUN!

Originally posted by Fly Free
yes yes Lasza gurl!!!!!! we were a part of that group that would always be teasing eachother nonstop LOL it was FUN!

Yeah I agree with you bec now from after 1997 they all do :gossip: and :rl: over all stupid small things into a big deal shessh :roll: I wish i could :slap: them all and make them wake up and shut the HELL UP!!! Shessh

YES!! 1997 was the best year for chat room. Now, it has full of assholes and whiners. RME :roll:

Originally posted by Oddball
YES!! 1997 was the best year for chat room. Now, it has full of assholes and whiners. RME :roll:

:werd: I remmy 1997 was the best year cuz I was in h.s but ah it was funny but now the deaf room is def out of the control and :crazy: I won't be even close to be surprised if AOL plans to close deaf room like they did to deafteen long time ago :roll:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Does any of you know how to use IRC?

*Thinking*

Which ones? :lol:

<<<<<<<<<ShaggyKiwi>>>>>>>>

---- You have been banned for making love to the BOT ----

One rule I would love to see.... Freedom of speech does not give you permission to piss over our chatroom. See x-linked site for the rules and proper nettique.

Back