Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
You don't understand. Kuijfe75 understood me clear than you do. So, don't waste your breathe to type out...otherwise one of mods will lock this thread like the other 2. :)

:nono: I understood you...Please don't compare me to Kuijfe75...Its U who don't understand my post...

CyberRed said:
You just wait and see when Jesus comes. He will separate His flocks from the goats. If, any one of your friends happen to be in "goats" that He separated... oh, boy! You are the one who caused this serious consequence, just because you ALLOW them to MARRY what it's not RIGHT in the eyes of God. You send them straight to HELL, because of what you believe that it is OK for gay/lesbian people to MARRY. tsk tsk tsk

That what you posted earlier and I said , Let God decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell....U are not God...so U have no right to say as what you said above!....No hard feelings here...just an honest answer! ;)

One more tiny thing, No mods isnt going to lock up this topic because of what I said on top...It was in a nice way ...it just seem you jumped up too high before you thought U understood when u didn't...Take it easy girl

Last edited:
kuifje75 said:
:nono: You cannot influence someone to be gay or lesbian. Nobody influenced me to be one. It just developed inside me same way as heterosexuality developped inside some of you. Besides, I would never dream of influencing someone to be hetero or homo. That is so fucked up.

Whoa, Kuifje75. :nono: It's for Banjo when I read Illustrator's post. I am just givin' what I THINK of what Illustrator means. Geez.. calm down. *Chuckles* It wasn't my idea to bring up the word "influence". It was Illustrator's idea that he opposed for gay/lesbian to marry when it comes to the word "influence". My only belief that it is wrong in the eyes of God for gay/lesbian to marry, not the word "influence". And, speakin' of my stepdaughter... she shared this with me long time ago and of course, she is atheist (sp ??... whateva..blah). But, anyways.. she is happily married with her woman. She knows that I don't agree for gay/lesbo to marry. Soo... *shrug* We still contact since.

^Angel^ said:
:nono: I understood you...Please don't compare me to Kuijfe75...Its U who don't understand my post...

That what you posted earlier and I said , Let God decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell....U are not God...so U have no right to say as what you said above!....No hard feelings here...just an honest answer! ;)

One more tiny thing, No mods isnt going to lock up this topic because of what I said on top...It was in a nice way ...it just seem you jumped up too high before you thought U understood when u didn't...Take it easy girl

Oh yeah.. it is in your "conscience" that you KNEW the answer what is not right in the eyes of God. That's like someone is tarnishin' God's Church by marryin' gay/lesbo. Do you think it is okay for God to be like a Gay, just because He ALLOWS them to marry in His Name? :ugh: That's what I see in MY view. Look at the popes.. geez.. what have they done themselves to young boys? And, yet they are still wearin' their cloak to show that they are still priest with no guilt ?? No feelings?? Don't care ?? They are still usin' God's Name to make fun of. :roll: That is like someone is puttin' Satan on the pedal and pullin' God's down under Satan's feet. It's all wrong !!

"the gay issue" (rolling eyes)

illustrator said:
I DO NOT care about gay issues. I care about GAY MARRIAGE ISSUES.

I have told once again. Gay can have the freedom of speech, except the marriage. Because I fear that it will influence more people would turn gay.

"Ooo! I want to being curious about getting marriage with same sex!" :ugh:

Puhleez! One doesn't turn gay. One just is. When did you turn hetrosexual? You didn't. You just are.

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
I remma from long ago my stepdaughter attended college and she was straight A student and she was NEVER a lesbo before, but somehow one of friends that she made new friends with. That friend likes my stepdaughter alot and wanted to get to close to her. That friend took her to places and get to know each other and then, that friend started to open up about her feelings towards her.... and you know the rest. I know not everyone likes bein' gay/lesbo. But, that's what Illustrator is tryin' to explain about "influence".

The college is a VERY popular place for sex experiments, it's very common for both men and women to experiment with different sex activities.

Many homosexual encounters for students in college are mostly just a bunch of experiments they goes through.

The real truth that it more likely is that your daughter was a lesbian her whole life...

Only she didn't know it.

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
And, speakin' of my stepdaughter... she shared this with me long time ago and of course, she is atheist (sp ??... whateva..blah). But, anyways.. she is happily married with her woman. She knows that I don't agree for gay/lesbo to marry. Soo... *shrug* We still contact since.

Yes, Banjo She still a Lesbian.. she married one. :)

CyberRed said:
Oh yeah.. it is in your "conscience" that you KNEW the answer what is not right in the eyes of God. That's like someone is tarnishin' God's Church by marryin' gay/lesbo. Do you think it is okay for God to be like a Gay, just because He ALLOWS them to marry in His Name? :ugh: That's what I see in MY view. Look at the popes.. geez.. what have they done themselves to young boys? And, yet they are still wearin' their cloak to show that they are still priest with no guilt ?? No feelings?? Don't care ?? They are still usin' God's Name to make fun of. :roll: That is like someone is puttin' Satan on the pedal and pullin' God's down under Satan's feet. It's all wrong !!

Did anyone else understand what she wrote? Can you try that again, but in english this time? Nm, dont bother... :)

Banjo said:
The college is a VERY popular place for sex experiments, it's very common for both men and women to experiment with different sex activities.

Yeah, I know. *Chuckles* That's what my stepdaughter mentioned about her college.

By the way, is your step-daughter still a lesbian not?

She is happily married to her woman and considered to start a family. It was her first taste to be a lesbian when she was in college.

If not, then it was just a college experiment. If she still is a lesbian, then it was meant to be. Only she didn't know it her whole life.

Yeah, it was just a college experiment and she likes it. She used to date with guys before when she was in high school. She was very popular student in high school. Many boys chased after her...but, then until she attended college, everything changed.

Levonian said:
If God doesn’t condone homosexual relationships, then why does he/she/it permit homosexuality to exist? The general consensus seems to be that God is calling all the shots. After all—he/she/it created everything that exists in a mere seven days. You could give the entire Red Chinese Army an unlimited line of credit at Home Depot and they wouldn’t be able to pull that one off. So why can’t God solve such a seemingly simple problem as making sure that we all hook our plumbing up to proper specifications?
I agree...

It seems like God is "gambling" with our lives. He's letting many things happens and doesn't do anything about it. If God was real and didn't want these things to happen... He'd be here stopping it.

illustrator said:
It's called disobey the god.

Being disobey to god to kill someone. Being disobey to steal someone.
So, you're telling me that we've all been disobeying God for the last century. People have been killed. The United States is "Under God", yet... they went to war in World War I & II, bombed Hiroshima, went after Saddam, and still causing problems. This is all just hypocritical.

Tell me this... why is it wrong to kill another person?

WildKaTReSS said:
God loves us all no matter who we are. I do agree that Goverment and religion should be seprated period or it will mess up everything. I am a christian and I do support gay marriage. I believe that the gay/lesbian/bisexual people do have the right to marry as much as the straight people do. What's so wrong about loving eachother? What's so wrong about loving the same sex, different races, etc? Nothing wrong with it!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I believe that God is very loving and caring.. he loves us all no matter what. But I also believe that God is mysterious in so many ways.
You got that right! If God is really who we say He is, then we shouldn't have to worry about this gays/lesbians issue. If we allow it to happen and God says nothing, then it's alright. If God didn't want it to happen, He would be here right now stopping it.

God comes down and tells you to kill your family/boyfriend/girlfriend... would you?

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
So, you're telling me that we've all been disobeying God for the last century. People have been killed. The United States is "Under God", yet... they went to war in World War I & II, bombed Hiroshima, went after Saddam, and still causing problems. This is all just hypocritical.

WWII? Japan hurted US land. We have to fight back. What do you wanted? Keep ignore and let them hurt us?

VamPyroX said:
God comes down and tells you to kill your family/boyfriend/girlfriend... would you?

How do you feel about it when the male touch you?

Sick? Bingo.

illustrator said:
WWII? Japan hurted US land. We have to fight back. What do you wanted? Keep ignore and let them hurt us?
Actually, God said that we're supposed to forgive people... no matter what their actions are.

illustrator said:

Sick? Bingo.
Sick? In that case, I'd have to ask you not to come near me again. You touched me plenty of times when we had class together years ago. That was the only way you could get my attention... ;)

illustrator said:

Yeah, Japan did attack the USA back on December 7, 1941.

But the USA attacked them in 1945, personally I think it wasn't the right thing to do. What the USA did was far worse compared to the Pearl Harbor disaster. A better strategy move could had been made instead of making a couple of huge attacks.

Only a few thousands died at Pearl Harbor while at least a hundred thousand Japanese people died and many more after radiation exposure.

illustrator said:

Sick? Bingo.

OMG! I hugged another guy at a wedding a couple of weeks ago! What am I going to do? I better say 50,000 Hail Mary’s and call a priest and a psychiatrist ASAP! *runs for the shower with a bar of Lava and a quart of Lysol* Oh God—I’m a homo!!! YECHH! AAAARGHH! HELP MEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back