Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megladon

Reaction score
Bush has said he is willing to alter the constitution to say that only a man and a woman can be married. I guess from what they said its a long ways off from happening, but thats his possition. Personaly it doesnt bother me either way. But if they are willing to tell people what they can and cant do when it doesnt hurt anyone else... where will it stop?

Alter the constitution with amendment banning gay marriages.....

I say over my DEAD body!

I dont like being told what to do by the Government. The U S Government should not be in the business of telling people who they can marry. The Founding Fathers would be rolling in their graves with what Dumbya is going to do to the Constitution.

Good thing the 18th Amendment (Prohibition) was repealed because it infringed on people's rights drink alcohol. (Besides I have a feeling the Government missed out on the huge tax revenue that alcohol generated for them!)

Megladon, where do you get that information from? Got link?

I think marriage mean for the natural male and female together, not the same gender. We, the anti-gay feel that gay are against the natural. It's hurt us.

Why it's bad idea to have gay marriage? It show the poor example in role in front of children. I don't like the idea for gay being in public where the children would grown curious to be gay or bi-sexual.

It's same idea when someone is smoking and it does affect to the children to grow and try on the cigarette.

illustrator said:
Megladon, where do you get that information from? Got link?

I think marriage mean for the natural male and female together, not the same gender. We, the anti-gay feel that gay are against the natural. It's hurt us.

Why it's bad idea to have gay marriage? It show the poor example in role in front of children. I don't like the idea for gay being in public where the children would grown curious to be gay or bi-sexual.

It's same idea when someone is smoking and it does affect to the children to grow and try on the cigarette.
If you say it's bad to have gay marriage, then I say it's bad to have sex or nude pictures anywhere... not even swimsuit magazines? Why? Cuz it promotes bad thoughts in children too.

If gay marriage is to happen, then it happens. I don't care.

I actuly got this from the evening news, i was bored outa my skull this evening... and i actuly watched the news... Here's a thought, does anyone else think this picture looks totaly fake? I know its off topic, but it looks like someone did a terrible job at pasting bush's heads on to bodys.
grr... it wont let me post the picture, i'll get pinkster to shrink the size for me if she can.

Attachments

• bush sucks2.JPG
    bush sucks2.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Steel, within the context of this topic, why is Bush a hypocrite? I disagree with you because, like it or not(but that's another argument)this is Bush's personal belief.

VamPyroX said:
If you say it's bad to have gay marriage, then I say it's bad to have sex or nude pictures anywhere... not even swimsuit magazines? Why? Cuz it promotes bad thoughts in children too.

If gay marriage is to happen, then it happens. I don't care.

It's because children aren't mature enough to understand. It give the bad affect as it lead being curious on everything - "R" stuff.

Gay marriage must be censored forever. I prefer gay to stay in private. So, in the public, nobody get hurt. I am more corner that people don't get hurt. Do you understand?

illustrator said:
Gay marriage must be censored forever. I prefer gay to stay in private. So, in the public, nobody get hurt. I am more corner that people don't get hurt. Do you understand?

:eek: ...

U are discriminate the gay's rights to allow them to live as freely as American Citizen...U or the President of US. can not tell how a person shall live either in private or in public....When we live in American we have our freedom to do whatever we wish for as long we dont break any laws....

Bush lets his personal belief get in the middle of leading our country of Freedom!....Which is wrong to do so....

We as American people shouldn't judge people for who they are....that goes for anyone who is gay!....

Just remember , We as American People has the RIGHT to live Freely as we please to!...

^Angel^ said:
:eek: ...

U are discriminate the gay's rights to allow them to live as freely as American Citizen...U or the President of US. can not tell how a person shall live either in private or in public....When we live in American we have our freedom to do whatever we wish for as long we dont break any laws....

Bush lets his personal belief get in the middle of leading our country of Freedom!....Which is wrong to do so....

We as American people shouldn't judge people for who they are....that goes for anyone who is gay!....

Just remember , We as American People has the RIGHT to live Freely as we please to!...

Gay can have a freedom. They can drink the same fancy fountain water. They can ride on any bus with us. They can get the same serve as we do. That's called an equal. But gay marriage? It's like playing with the god.

Do I hurt gay people? No. I being friendly to them. That's called a respect. I do not show the hater. I do not throw the food on them, either. Gay marriage make it more worst.

illustrator said:
Gay marriage make it more worst.

How so?...Explain to me what makes you think Gay marriage will make things even more worse?....

I know about God and etc...but what does it have to do with their right as being an American Citizen? as you said U rather them to do it private not in public?....If man and woman can hold hands..kiss and etc...but gay cant?...

Religion and government do not mix well. :scatter:

illustrator said:
no, it's more like sex and government.

Liza is Correct.. I believe Bush is doing this for his own Religion Briefs. Not Sex.

^Angel^ said:
How so?...Explain to me what makes you think Gay marriage will make things even more worse?....

I know about God and etc...but what does it have to do with their right as being an American Citizen? as you said U rather them to do it private not in public?....If man and woman can hold hands..kiss and etc...but gay cant?...

Like I said, it give the bad affect our children!

Man and woman aren't suppose to have hand hold or kiss each other in public unless they are marriage! It's ancient tradetion before the marriage become sucessful! One of the best example of role.

Same concept...

If there is gay marriage, which mean they need to hold their hand and kiss each other in public? Gross. And it increase the bad example of role to children!

Cheri said:
Liza is Correct.. I believe Bush is doing this for his own Religion Briefs. Not Sex.

Incorrect. Bush is doing it for the people not for himself!

If Bush is doing for himself. Then we should know that Bush should be already removed or resign early!

illustrator said:

If Bush is doing for himself. Then we should know that Bush should be already removed or resign early!

road to hell is usually paved with good intentions.

illustrator said:
Gay can have a freedom. They can drink the same fancy fountain water. They can ride on any bus with us. They can get the same serve as we do. That's called an equal. But gay marriage? It's like playing with the god.

Do I hurt gay people? No. I being friendly to them. That's called a respect. I do not show the hater. I do not throw the food on them, either. Gay marriage make it more worst.

Which one u prefer between human marry other human and human marry animal? Think about it!

illustrator said:

Doing for the People? Sure am Not one of the People.. I disagree about what he is doing and U know that....

And the other hand about holding hands and kissing. Only for people who are married? Well, I am not married and I do kiss a guy in public and hold hands that doesn't make me Dirty it shows the love affective...

illustrator said:
no, it's more like sex and government.

Blame on LOVE for make people want to marry each other for eternal.

Why sex?? Look at straight people, they enjoy sex, too. Same to gay people. but different position. Just saying two words are "Human Beings".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back