Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...'a quart of Lysol*'??? Hope u're not using it like hairspray!! :laugh2:

illustrator said:
WWII? Japan hurted US land. We have to fight back. What do you wanted? Keep ignore and let them hurt us?

Ok, ok, apparently you can work this "god" and "religon" thing you blindly follow into your life where you want, and ignore the other parts. Either its wrong to kill another person, or it isnt, not "well he hit me first" bullshit. Stop posting, your posts dont make any sence.

Post edited because of a respected mod's pm
Hopefuly this one is a little less pissed off :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Laugh Levonian!

Levonian said:
OMG! I hugged another guy at a wedding a couple of weeks ago! What am I going to do? I better say 50,000 Hail Mary’s and call a priest and a psychiatrist ASAP! *runs for the shower with a bar of Lava and a quart of Lysol* Oh God—I’m a homo!!! YECHH! AAAARGHH! HELP MEEEEEE!

:lol: :rofl: *coughing*...Oh man, That's was soo funni!..ha ha...

illustrator

That was very eldest past years ago about issues wars..
Japan wiped hurt to Usa.. I know it's very old news..
Which Japan made agreement the contracts somehow "deals" btwn japan and usa are happy and peace...
Why can't you erase your head off ??
Obvouis r u still obession about this past ?? Please move on..

I know uneasy for being hurting who were killed in the longest years ago..
Simlair like Germany Hiltor (sp) who murdered jews.. Today is big changed.. They were happy and peace with other countries..
Espcailly SAD... Isreal and Iraq are still obession about reglionious war and no reason bombing as their revenage. Hardest to the solve problem.
Which is the biggest issues.
rifle.gif
:rifle:

Roadrunner said:
Hmmm...'a quart of Lysol*'??? Hope u're not using it like hairspray!! :laugh2:

Oh—is that why I’m getting kinda thin on top? :lol:

Bullym0m said:
illustrator

That was very eldest past years ago about issues wars..
Japan wiped hurt to Usa.. I know it's very old news..
Which Japan made agreement the contracts somehow "deals" btwn japan and usa are happy and peace...
Why can't you erase your head off ??
Obvouis r u still obession about this past ?? Please move on..

I know uneasy for being hurting who were killed in the longest years ago..
Simlair like Germany Hiltor (sp) who murdered jews.. Today is big changed.. They were happy and peace with other countries..
Espcailly SAD... Isreal and Iraq are still obession about reglionious war and no reason bombing as their revenage. Hardest to the solve problem.
Which is the biggest issues.
rifle.gif
:rifle:

history give good lesson. you don't like history? :(

illustrator said:
history give good lesson. you don't like history? :(

The main purpose of history in my opinion is to learn from our mistakes. Not to repeat it, but people choose ignorance and repeat their mistakes.

Banjo said:
The main purpose of history in my opinion is to learn from our mistakes. Not to repeat it, but people choose ignorance and repeat their mistakes.

excatly

illustrator said:

Honestly, as nicely as i can write this, please stop posting, you counter everything you write. I'm gunna get this thread locked, its gone way beyond the scope of my first post and i'm tired of reading this crap.

Last edited:
Megladon said:
Honestly, as nicely as i can write this, please stop posting, you counter everything you write. I'm gunna get this thread locked, its gone way beyond the scope of my first post and i'm tired of reading this crap.

I am give the opinion and my experience to share someone to read my negative. What do you want? Perfect happy goal?
It's important to have good and bad opinon. I was about to stop until someone poke me the wrong idea about my opinon. That's all. You cannot attack me from your personal.

illustrator said:
I am give the opinion and my experience to share someone to read my negative. What do you want? Perfect happy goal?
It's important to have good and bad opinon. I was about to stop until someone poke me the wrong idea about my opinon. That's all. You cannot attack me from your personal.

Just for the record - from a person who's been watching this from day one - I think a lot of what you say you dont think twice about. And its only natural for people to disagree with you. Granted, some people take it further than it needs to go, but honestly, you dont make it any better. Its the people who think they are always right that fuck up everything, and with no offense, you're well on that road. :)

Ahhh, I guess I have to lock this down since a few members are complaining about this thread.

For the record, it is not anybody's fault this is closed. It is closed because the discussion is not being held in good spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back