Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuifje75 said:
Of course, I dont agree with this opinion. It is just a fine example of how some Americans are close-minded and blindly following the words of the Bible, not even thinking for themselves of all the suffering that they are imposing upon others. It's like the Hitler Era, where the Germans blindly followed Hitler's Government and did not realise that they caused much destruction.

I call this attitude: "As long as it's not in my backyard, I don*t care."

I agree:)

kuifje75 said:
@Illustrator: Just because I am gay does not mean I want to go after kids and molest them. The mere thought of molesting a child is totally against all of my morals and ideas. Lasza is right, statisitics have shown that it is mostly straight men who molest children. Stop stereotyping gay people. Just because I am gay doesn't mean I am a criminal.

I DO NOT care about gay issues. I care about GAY MARRIAGE ISSUES.

I have told once again. Gay can have the freedom of speech, except the marriage. Because I fear that it will influence more people would turn gay.

"Ooo! I want to being curious about getting marriage with same sex!" :ugh:

God will judge Himself

Absolutely Correct CyberRed!

God will decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell....Its not for you to decide!... :scatter:

illustrator said:

I have told once again. Gay can have the freedom of speech, except the marriage. Because I fear that it will influence more people would turn gay.

Hold on, it may influence more people to turn gay?

Sheesh, that has to be one of the oldest excuses in the book.

Banjo said:

:rofl: ...

^Angel^ said:
Absolutely Correct CyberRed!

God will decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell....Its not for you to decide!... :scatter:

You don't understand. Kuijfe75 understood me clear than you do. So, don't waste your breathe to type out...otherwise one of mods will lock this thread like the other 2. :)

illustrator said:

Question, isnt freedom of speech the same as freedom of expression? Why is it you wont answer my questions i address to you? Do you lack answers that back up your ignorance? If thats what it is then say it, or answer the questions i've asked you in my last few posts. No matter how legal smoking is, i will never do it, no matter how legal it is to be with someone of the same sex as myself, i will never do it, no matter how legal it is for me to be nice to you, i will never do it. See a pattern? Just because its legal doesnt mean people will want to do it pig fucker.

CyberRed said:
You don't understand. Kuijfe75 understood me clear than you do. So, don't waste your breathe to type out...otherwise one of mods will lock this thread like the other 2. :)

Yeah, the other two thread were locked..

Thanks to YOU! :ugh:

Banjo said:

Hey Banjo... I think he means that it's like drugs when someone hands some kind of drugs to one of friends and says, "Here, try this. You will love it!" after makin' a long conversation about what the drug would do and for that person to TRY it once that person see friends are takin' it, too. It's similiar way with the idea of "influencin'" the persons into gay/lesbian. I think that's what Illustrator means. I remma from long ago my stepdaughter attended college and she was straight A student and she was NEVER a lesbo before, but somehow one of friends that she made new friends with. That friend likes my stepdaughter alot and wanted to get to close to her. That friend took her to places and get to know each other and then, that friend started to open up about her feelings towards her.... and you know the rest. I know not everyone likes bein' gay/lesbo. But, that's what Illustrator is tryin' to explain about "influence".

CyberRed said:

You are allow to speak ur opinion and she not? Funny way of showing that it seems like U cant handle the way she speaking her opinions well face it everyone has the right to speak their opinion.. She not the only one who doesn't understand your post either did I. :)

What would Jesus do? I believe he would love a gay man as he would a heterosexual man out of brotherhood. WOULD YOU? Compassion DOES go a long way for everyone.

Banjo said:

:lol: I am with you there, Banjoman.

Cheri said:
You are allow to speak ur opinion and she not? Funny way of showing that it seems like U cant handle the way she speaking her opinions well face it everyone has the right to speak their opinion.. She not the only one who doesn't understand your post either did I. :)

Oh, yeah I am allowed to speak my opinion. So ! And, I can handle, too. So ! What's the big deal? :roll: Wanna to have one of the mods to lock this thread, hmm?

What gorgeous brides and here is our SF mayor between them! :lol:

capt.cael10102140427.gay_marriage_calif_cael101.jpg

CyberRed said:
Oh, yeah I am allowed to speak my opinion. So ! And, I can handle, too. So ! What's the big deal? :roll: Wanna to have one of the mods to lock this thread, hmm?

Please knock it off, CyberRed. It was you who made threads lock up and close.

Liza said:
What gorgeous brides and here is our SF mayor between them! :lol:

capt.cael10102140427.gay_marriage_calif_cael101.jpg

I will never understand the logic of those who are against gay marriages, because I see the happiness in this beautiful picture- no corruption! Who are we to stand in THEIR way since it is their business whether they marry or not?

Liza said:
I will never understand the logic of those who are against gay marriages, because I see the happiness in this beautiful picture- no corruption! Who are we to stand in THEIR way since it is their business whether they marry or not?

They seem soo Happy How can I stand in their way? They look so Beautiful. :)

Cheri said:
They seem soo Happy How can I stand in their way? They look so Beautiful. :)

I wonder who were their bridesmaids/bridesgrooms? LOL

CyberRed said:
Hey Banjo... I think he means that it's like drugs when someone hands some kind of drugs to one of friends and says, "Here, try this. You will love it!" after makin' a long conversation about what the drug would do and for that person to TRY it once that person see friends are takin' it, too. It's similiar way with the idea of "influencin'" the persons into gay/lesbian. I think that's what Illustrator means. I remma from long ago my stepdaughter attended college and she was straight A student and she was NEVER a lesbo before, but somehow one of friends that she made new friends with. That friend likes my stepdaughter alot and wanted to get to close to her. That friend took her to places and get to know each other and then, that friend started to open up about her feelings towards her.... and you know the rest. I know not everyone likes bein' gay/lesbo. But, that's what Illustrator is tryin' to explain about "influence".

:nono: You cannot influence someone to be gay or lesbian. Nobody influenced me to be one. It just developed inside me same way as heterosexuality developped inside some of you. Besides, I would never dream of influencing someone to be hetero or homo. That is so fucked up.

I think a lot of people are just afraid of things that are different or new to them. Im not saying homosexuality is new, but the concept of giving them rights and etc, is fairly new. When homosexuality first came to awareness, it was treated with fear and distaste. The fact that homosexuals (or anyone for that matter) have a thirst for independence, awareness and rights, is just another social movement thats BOUND to cross the lines of what we feel is right. In the end, things will change, whether people want them to or not. I think people have to acceept that eventually, and as long as they keep their malicious thoughts to themselves, the world is still a good place to be. But when those people open their mouths and speak, they not only redicule themselves, but the human race too. Thats my opinion.

On the topic of not influencing people's sexuality, i was reading a book called "Middlesex" by Jeffery Eugenides. (He wrote "the virgin suicides" which later became a movie.) It talks of a hermaphrodite, (i realize this is a little different, and in this case it's caused by family inbreeding) and her/his doctor tells the parents "the sex of a child is chosen by nature, and the gender is established socially/thru family." (something like that) I think thats right. We're a certain sex when we're born, and how we're raised determines the type of gender we'll be, but underneath it all, we have instincts that tell us what we're really wanting or what we're here for. You cant really ignore that, or say its not true. People use religion to explain why things are they way they are because they need an excuse or a reason, to validate why they believe what they believe in. The Christian says, "because the Bible says so," and the atheist says, "who says the bible is real?" No one can win this battle, you know. Times change, people change, beliefs change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back