Are you christian or not christian?

Monaila

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm curious about your religion. Are you christian or not christian? I'm christian. Turn you... :)

Christy

Are you understand me?

By the way, I'm christian. What's your religions ?

Christy

I am a born-again Christian, a sinner saved by grace. :)

I tried several different religions before deciding on Buddhism. I was an Catholic...Christian...

Now...Buddhism -- although non-practising...my father's family all are into Buddhism.

Reba, congratulations! Welocome our sister and brother in christian. That's cool! :)

Monaila said:
Reba, congratulations! Welocome our sister and brother in christian. That's cool! :)

Amen!

I used to be a Christian and a Roman Catholic. Now I'm a nonChristian and a nonreligous and nonspiritual atheist.

RedFox

Monaila said:
Hello everyone,

I'm curious about your religion. Are you christian or not christian? I'm christian. Turn you... :)

Christy

I'm a Christian, but I don't like to wear my beliefs on my sleeve. I'm not one for pushing my belief on anyone else. Each person has a right to make that decision for themselves, and I feel that I don't have a right to influence that decision in either direction.

Mine is Christian-based. But I don't wear it on my sleeve. I'm not one to push my beliefs, but am open to opinions. I have encountered too many people who are strong believers and it gets weary. Talk of religion is a sensitive subject, so I think it's best to not to talk about it except with others who follows it.

Not a Christian here, but it really isn't anyone's business. Not being a Christian isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Monaila said:
Are you understand me?

By the way, I'm christian. What's your religions ?

Christy
Of course, I understand you. I'm just saying, "No comment." Because I don't want to say what I believe in.

Back