Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

That is the best magazine ever!!! It would be a dream true to be in it....ohhh did I say that outloud....ha ha :P
Ever dream of modeling with anyone in particular?

Ever dream of modeling with anyone in particular?

Ohhh...There is so many models that are so beautiful! I would jump for joy if I got the opportunity to model with any of them :)

Being in the magazine Bodacious is an opportunity of a lifetime for anyone bbw or ssbbw :)

I would not be choosy if I got the opportunity to be a model for them :) :D

I have seen her on the other forum before, I believe. Have you seen Jenni Bombshell? She looks cartoony but real life one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Su3ckfjrc]YouTube - Jenni Bombshell and Swedish Television[/ame] Yeah, blah blah but you get the idea what she looks like.

This may sound derogatory and it is not meant to be, but seeing bbw's in bikinis makes me not want to eat in really weird absurd way. I don't want to say disgusted as that's not my initial reaction, but I guess mentally I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of plus size women proudly flaunting themselves similar to size 00 models. (yes there is such a size as 00, I have seen a pair of pants at A&F that were size 00.)

Dixie,

I think whenever a person flaunts, they should be tasteful.
Seeing flesh presented in an unattractive way is nausea's. I would never wear a bikini, but I sure would show various parts of my flab if I could present in a way that was attractive to my audience! You only live once so live it up!

Hi everyone!

Im curious if anyone on Alldeaf is a proud bbw? If you don't know what it stands for, it means big beautiful woman. Most bbws who are proud for who they are know what it means, its a very common word in the their own community.

Everytime I read threads, they mostly complain about what they look like and some of them want to lose weight and never talk about being big and proud for who they are. Thats why Im wondering and decided to ask anyone.

Please no debating about health issues or bashing anything about them.

thank you

Thanks for explaining BBW my first thought on title in general was Big Black Woman BBW can stand for many things .......... my mom was big and has been all her life after she had kids . Oh well

This may sound derogatory and it is not meant to be, but seeing bbw's in bikinis makes me not want to eat in really weird absurd way. I don't want to say disgusted as that's not my initial reaction, but I guess mentally I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of plus size women proudly flaunting themselves similar to size 00 models. (yes there is such a size as 00, I have seen a pair of pants at A&F that were size 00.)

'You are beautiful inside and outside' so I dont see anything wrong with BBW flaunting themselves. I personally dont find them attractive but guys like Sequoias are crazy about them oh well :)

Thanks for explaining BBW my first thought on title in general was Big Black Woman BBW can stand for many things .......... my mom was big and has been all her life after she had kids . Oh well

You're welcome. :)

I have seen her on the other forum before, I believe. Have you seen Jenni Bombshell? She looks cartoony but real life one!
Yeah, blah blah but you get the idea what she looks like.

So she drives you crazy ??:lol:

How do u feel seeing someone size 0 in bikini? To me it ain't right...I would think they r sick, got some kind of disease or something. It's not attractive at all. So in conclusion what you may think is attractive may not be to others.

I am 180 lbs, size 14 and i'm loving it. The smallest I've been is size 8 and the biggest size 16. I've never been in a better shape in my life.

Back