Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im curious if anyone on Alldeaf is a proud bbw? If you don't know what it stands for, it means big beautiful woman. Most bbws who are proud for who they are know what it means, its a very common word in the their own community.

Everytime I read threads, they mostly complain about what they look like and some of them want to lose weight and never talk about being big and proud for who they are. Thats why Im wondering and decided to ask anyone.

Please no debating about health issues or bashing anything about them.

thank you

Hi everyone!

Im curious if anyone on Alldeaf is a proud bbw? If you don't know what it stands for, it means big beautiful woman. Most bbws who are proud for who they are know what it means, its a very common word in the their own community.

Everytime I read threads, they mostly complain about what they look like and some of them want to lose weight and never talk about being big and proud for who they are. Thats why Im wondering and decided to ask anyone.

Please no debating about health issues or bashing anything about them.

thank you
It is real nice of you to make them feel worthwhile.

Jiro and NorCal, there is absolutely no need to make these comments here. Can't definitions of beauty be diverse and be as valid for everyone? To each one's own, I say. :)

Jiro and NorCal, there is absolutely no need to make these comments here. Can't definitions of beauty be diverse and be as valid for everyone? To each one's own, I say. :)

Yep that is correct, everyone has their own views of beauty. It looks like those guys don't know what they're doing.

I'm guessing that you like BBWs?

I don't think he's making this thread just for kicks.

Thanks Liza for your beautiful statement. Love in my case is blind and deaf! Just so glad that hubby and I love each other for who we are, without expectations and so on.

When I was big, I wasnt proud of it cuz I grew up hardcore athlete so I wasnt used to feeling so heavy on my feet and not having my clothes fit the way they used to.

Started working out in Jan and now, I am getting closer to my old shape. I just want to be back in shape and toned. I do not like being flabby..just not me.

Nothing wrong with being big and beautiful. I wasnt used to it and as a result, I didnt like it.

Kudos to those who are proud of it. :)

It is hard to lose weight. I want to but now that is the way I am being fat. I think the beauty is inside of you and how you respond to people like a kind, understanding and polite woman. Sometimes I feel loving to someone whether to my husband or any family members. People think I am nice which is true but not altogether true. I can get mad or very upset, but that is me. :hmm:

thank you for sharing something about yourselves, Im glad that there are a few proud ones on this forum. It sure was a positive read so far. :) Its obivious that I love bbws, I wouldnt post it if I didnt like them. Its why Im here to ask out of my curiousity.

beauty has do nothing with me, as long i care about beautiful personality is what represent outside and inside.

Once someone suggested I model for a BBW conference.

Thank god I knew the cop personally, otherwise I woud've been in jail for assaulting the idiot who made the suggestion. :X
(Okay, I'm exaggerating a little here).

I guess it all depends on how you look at it. Unfortuantely our society is an asshole towards BBW. There are many women who are drop dead gorgeous who are also full figured. :)

Most people don't realize that Marilyn Monroe was actually a BBW...she had a full figure. ;)

Haha, Deafbajagal overlooked this thread so I had to lead her here. :laugh2:

Good point you got there. ;)

Most people don't realize that Marilyn Monroe was actually a BBW...she had a full figure. ;)

No way she isn't BBW. I would say she is more of curvy woman more than BBW.

Yea I guess each guy has his own preference when it comes to women. BBW isn't my thing, sorry.

But to OP, I noticed that many here alldeaf members are BBW so you are in luck :lol:

No way she isn't BBW. I would say she is more of curvy woman more than BBW.

Yea I guess each guy has his own preference when it comes to women. BBW isn't my thing, sorry.

But to OP, I noticed that many here alldeaf members are BBW so you are in luck :lol:

She was a bbw. It's all over the web.

Back