Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

Why need to lose weight if you have handsome husband or bf next to you in your avatar? :wave:

She wants to lose weight to be healthy. She's classified as a ssbbw.

She was a bbw. It's all over the web.

Depends on what your definitions of BBW are. My definition of BBW is woman who are size 12 or above. So in my case, Marilyn Monroe is not definitely BBW. Compare her to Rosie O'Donnell. You can notice notably difference between these two ladies.

What is ssbbw?

Depends on what your definitions of BBW are. My definition of BBW is woman who are size 14 or above. So in my case, Marilyn Monroe is not definitely BBW. Compare her to Rosie O'Donnell. You can notice notably difference between these two ladies.

Then sue me. :lol:

Sequoias' favorite magazines :lol:

myspace_BOD.jpg

Yep, I have that offical magazine's myspace page. :)

BBW-lover here. Of course, it depends on the BBW herself. Some I am attracted to and others I am not.

I am a big guy though and find it hard to find a good woman. At least when I play my cards right, I can get a BBW for the night.

BBW-lover here. Of course, it depends on the BBW herself. Some I am attracted to and others I am not.

I am a big guy though and find it hard to find a good woman. At least when I play my cards right, I can get a BBW for the night.

:wave: to another bbw lover. There are some thin men who are attracted to bbws also. :P I'm not a big man and just a lil chubby guy at around 5'6" at 160 lbs. If you're interested, I could get you a link to a good bbw site.

That's your call. Have a nice evening.

It's reality for me. The last time I tried it, I nearly ended up with a creepy woman stalking me. She was watching what I typed here and sent me an email chewing me out for it. She also looked up my information online.

After that, fuck it. I don't want to hijack your thread even further but I know what I'm attracted to. I just don't know how to get it.

When I was big, I wasnt proud of it cuz I grew up hardcore athlete so I wasnt used to feeling so heavy on my feet and not having my clothes fit the way they used to.

Started working out in Jan and now, I am getting closer to my old shape. I just want to be back in shape and toned. I do not like being flabby..just not me.

Nothing wrong with being big and beautiful. I wasnt used to it and as a result, I didnt like it.

Kudos to those who are proud of it. :)

:werd: I am preferring normal weight than overweight! :D

doesnt matter to me if a woman is bbw or not its all about how the woman treats me. looks is not the 1st thing i look for in a woman i rather look for someone sweet and loveable who has respect for herself and me.

Depends on what your definitions of BBW are. My definition of BBW is woman who are size 12 or above. So in my case, Marilyn Monroe is not definitely BBW. Compare her to Rosie O'Donnell. You can notice notably difference between these two ladies.

What is ssbbw?

Marilyn was a size 18- 20.

Or you should say.... who is proud big boned lady?

Well, BBW is a proper word. Big boned lady doesn't always work in bbw world because not all ladies who are big are big boned. Therefore, some can be small, med or big boned...just depends how their frames are.

It's reality for me. The last time I tried it, I nearly ended up with a creepy woman stalking me. She was watching what I typed here and sent me an email chewing me out for it. She also looked up my information online.

After that, fuck it. I don't want to hijack your thread even further but I know what I'm attracted to. I just don't know how to get it.

Well, I'm sorry that you ended up with a sour note. It happens, oh well. Be glad that it wasn't that bad.

I suppose you told her that you go to AD.

Back