Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

I'm glad that you mentioned this.

I have two women that are considered BBW and one is fluent in ASL. She has beautiful eyes and hair!

The other one I've known for over 20 years.

Both of them are cousins.

If interested.....send me a PM and I'll fill you in. :)

:giggle: Thanks for letting me know. :) You are a nice lad!

Actually--experience and fact.

Afterall--if they are skinny, the fat has to be stored somewhere. :)

But insnt what's down there all muscle anyway? :lol:

I agree with you Gemma...if I dont get back to a size 10-12, that's fine but I definitely prefer to be toned not flabby. I want to start going back to running again. I would like to try to run in a marathon in 2 years when my son is older and less demanding.

30 inches is the size of my waist, so Im assuming that translates to a size 7-8 in womens. I weigh 130.

Last summer I was a size 18 in womens. I got so disgusted with looking at myself in the mirror so I did something about it.
You can find photos of my transformation in the Health/Wellness section.

At 130, I still feel a bit dissatisfied with myself, so I want to continue on down to 120.

My senior year of high school I weighed 110. I wish I could get that thin again, but then I did things to my body to keep my weight that low all the time.

With the holidays coming up, I find myself stressing a bit over how much I can eat which sounds contradictory to the whole purpose of attending these holiday feasts, now doesn't it?

But insnt what's down there all muscle anyway? :lol:

I agree with you Gemma...if I dont get back to a size 10-12, that's fine but I definitely prefer to be toned not flabby. I want to start going back to running again. I would like to try to run in a marathon in 2 years when my son is older and less demanding.

If that's what makes you happy, go for it and I'm happy for you.

30 inches is the size of my waist, so Im assuming that translates to a size 7-8 in womens. I weigh 130.

Last summer I was a size 18 in womens. I got so disgusted with looking at myself in the mirror so I did something about it.

At 130, I still feel a bit dissatisfied with myself, so I want to continue on down to 120.

My senior year of high school I weighed 110. I wish I could get that thin again, but then I did things to my body to keep my weight that low all the time.

With the holidays coming up, I find myself stressing a bit over how much I can eat which sounds contradictory to the whole purpose of attending these holiday feasts, now doesn't it?

Please don't try to stress yourself to be where you left off. It sounds like you have low self esteem. You would be more happy with who you are which is the beauty is in your inner being, not what you look like from the outside. There's some women who are not pretty who still are happy and accept for who they are, which is a gift they have. There's nothing simple to explain about passion with your own self image.

WTF you are sick. You need help sister....130 and u are disgusted?!! Baby girl you are beautiful, most women will kill to be 130 pounds. Love yaself and be happy, don't let that mess up mind of yours make u think otherwise. Good luck...

I was once at 95-98 lbs (my HS weight). Now, I ballooned to 124 lbs. :eek3: I am wearing size 12 jeans instead of size 8-10. :eek3: Well, I do have a booty!!! :giggle:

Well, I do have a booty!!! :giggle:

Better to have booty than nothing, eh girl!
spank.gif

Hi everyone!

Im curious if anyone on Alldeaf is a proud bbw? If you don't know what it stands for, it means big beautiful woman. Most bbws who are proud for who they are know what it means, its a very common word in the their own community.

Everytime I read threads, they mostly complain about what they look like and some of them want to lose weight and never talk about being big and proud for who they are. Thats why Im wondering and decided to ask anyone.

Please no debating about health issues or bashing anything about them.

thank you

Well I am not considered a bbw, but instead a ssbbw, which is much larger then a bbw. But I am proud of who I am and I know that my size and purpose is to do great things in this life and to help others that are big like me, to realize that they are so beautiful in there own size and right.

Does this make any sense?

Well I am not considered a bbw, but instead a ssbbw, which is much larger then a bbw. But I am proud of who I am and I know that my size and purpose is to do great things in this life and to help others that are big like me, to realize that they are so beautiful in there own size and right.

Does this make any sense?

yep, that's who you are! ;) BTW, some of you don't know what SSBBW means....it means super sized big beautiful woman. Some of you saw her pictures in the the pictures thread so you get the idea. SSBBW in general whose weighs at least 325-350 lbs (depends on the source).

Are BBWs consider themselves as fat acceptance? Or part of their lifestyles?

If that's the case, then why is it that there are some uber-skinny men all over those BBWs or SSBBWs at those parties like white on rice?

Can we say fat fetishism?

6 years ago, I was a size 9 and now I am a size 16. It is amazing how the body can change so rapidly! I am 5'7 and half. Size 9 was considered ultra skinny for someone with my build and I had so many people especially family members asking me if I was sick. LOL!

Dunno about going back to a size 9 but definitely dont mind going back to 10-12. I feel just about right at those sizes.

BBWs mean more to love and they usually do better in the sack as well.

I'll just say this.

When I was at my most thinnest, I was in high school at size 14 and I was really active in sports.

Later on in my older years, I gained a lot of weight. I ballooned. I was not happy with me and my weight. I'd just put on sweats and brush my hair & figure I was good to go. It really reflected off how I felt about myself.

Right now, I see myself for who I am. I like me, I love myself and know that my outer shell does not define who I am, inside.

I do take good care of myself. I admit I like to dress well. I will wear perfume every day and I do try to look stylish. There is a big difference from the frumpy me to the stylish me.

It's about loving you and loving yourself for who you are.

Back