Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

Interesting thread! Always nice to read what others think of BBWs....the term BBW is all relative - everyone has their definition of what it really means.

I have long given up trying to be slim like I used to - I cannot run or walk 20 miles a week like I used to so I have come to embrace my curves. Granted, it took me many years to even think I could be sexy with my curves but amazingly I found even more dates as a curvy woman, not when I was slim.

I am just glad that I am finally off that roller coaster with my weight. I am tired of trying to starve myself to meet certain standards. I wasnt miserable so of course I didnt feel sexy so how can a man find me sexy if I m always beating myself up. Hence, I no longer beat myself up for not being at size 8 anymore. I love being size 16. My dates find me much more fun than in the past because I dont have hang ups about my looks.

Besides does any one of us (gals) really want a stick thin man? I want to hold onto some love meat not bones!!!! I get nervous thinking I could break his bones! ;)

I agreed with you, Gemma!

I prefer to having a guy with some meats in him than being so stinky like the a pencil!

I'm overweight so Im proud of myself of course but, just prefer lose weight because of my daughter. :D

Besides does any one of us (gals) really want a stick thin man? I want to hold onto some love meat not bones!!!! I get nervous thinking I could break his bones! ;)

I don't like skinny guys but I do prefer them to be on the more athletically slender (yeah- i just made that term up) side ala' Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp.

Actually--experience and fact.

Afterall--if they are skinny, the fat has to be stored somewhere. :)

Skinny guys are a little more endowed than regular guys....:cool2:

I'm not skinny and I think I'm decently endowed.

I don't think weight has anything to do with penis size. It's a myth that size queens seem to follow when they avoid bigger guys. Of course, that's because the true size of the penis is somewhat obscured by the weight.

Depends on what your definitions of BBW are. My definition of BBW is woman who are size 12 or above. So in my case, Marilyn Monroe is not definitely BBW. Compare her to Rosie O'Donnell. You can notice notably difference between these two ladies.

What is ssbbw?

I'm a size 18, so I'm a BBW? :shock:

I know I'm overweight, but I don't feel that big. I'm just chubby.

I have to wonder, What's wrong with being a BBW?

I think it's the start of getting into the gist because you're seeing a lot of plus sized models out there. There are more and more people who are no longer under size 12. Not that anything is wrong with it.

And most of all, does sizes really matters too?

You just admit that you re overweight and cubby so yes you are BBW. Like others said there's nothing wrong with being BBW.

BBW means Big Beautiful Women that dont give jack about their size or weight. :cool2:

Interesting thread! Always nice to read what others think of BBWs....the term BBW is all relative - everyone has their definition of what it really means.

I have long given up trying to be slim like I used to - I cannot run or walk 20 miles a week like I used to so I have come to embrace my curves. Granted, it took me many years to even think I could be sexy with my curves but amazingly I found even more dates as a curvy woman, not when I was slim.

I am just glad that I am finally off that roller coaster with my weight. I am tired of trying to starve myself to meet certain standards. I wasnt miserable so of course I didnt feel sexy so how can a man find me sexy if I m always beating myself up. Hence, I no longer beat myself up for not being at size 8 anymore. I love being size 16. My dates find me much more fun than in the past because I dont have hang ups about my looks.

I'm glad that you decided for what's best for you. You will do just fine along!

well, there isn't anything wrong with being a BBW. It is not a bad word, it's a formal word for women who are over size 12 or larger or whatever the minimum they call it.

I myself once attended to BBW party, well geez I don't know how to describe the scene but... something so unique about the party itself.

I myself once attended to BBW party, well geez I don't know how to describe the scene but... something so unique about the party itself.

You did? I have heard of those parties before. Man, it's something different to hang around. I think there's a bbw party here in the Northwest, maybe I will go there someday to social with them! I'm sure a few of them know sign language as well.

You did? I have heard of those parties before. Man, it's something different to hang around. I think there's a bbw party here in the Northwest, maybe I will go there someday to social with them! I'm sure a few of them know sign language as well.

I'm glad that you mentioned this.

I have two women that are considered BBW and one is fluent in ASL. She has beautiful eyes and hair!

The other one I've known for over 20 years.

Both of them are cousins.

If interested.....send me a PM and I'll fill you in. :)

Ofc BBW party is so unique because it includes Super Buffet :D

Back