Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

:bump: :giggle: Which for the newbies to see. *runs away and hides*

Waiting for deaf BBW to come forward?:naughty::laugh2:

Wow, this thread is interesting... I learned some facts....

I think I used to be BBW (I'm not sure if that's correct from what I read in this thread).... I mean I was size 14 in Jeans in 2006/2007. But Thankfully I lost a lot of weight and I'm now size 5/7 in Jeans... so I guess I'm considered normal... with little bit of over weight. But hey I'm still trying to loose weight to go back what I previously was, 105 (I'm 120 now).

Wow, this thread is interesting... I learned some facts....

I think I used to be BBW (I'm not sure if that's correct from what I read in this thread).... I mean I was size 14 in Jeans in 2006/2007. But Thankfully I lost a lot of weight and I'm now size 5/7 in Jeans... so I guess I'm considered normal... with little bit of over weight. But hey I'm still trying to loose weight to go back what I previously was, 105 (I'm 120 now).

Kaeli, size 14 is not BBW just plus size , correct me if I am wrong.

Oh ok... thanks for correcting me. lol :lol: I'm a bit embarrassed by this but oh well

Don't be , it took me awhile to figure out all this terminology between plus size and BBW. Did you know that BBW also means Big Boob Women :giggle: It never fails to get one confused lol

oh well that's now totally out of the question... I'm not BBW.... I have small boobs. lol Thanks for correcting me. I know I'm not BBW anymore and never was. Thanks

Back