Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

That's a good question. Sometimes, looking down is a sign of jealousy... like looking up.

When a person feels that they aren't good enough, they will often try to make others feel worse so that they don't feel worse than anyone else.

I'd be inclined to agree with you on that one. However, that action does not always apply to BBWs. It also does apply to other types of people too. With that said, That's where the 'crab' theory comes in. When someone climbs up higher on the ladder, the people on the bottom of the ladder will try to pull that person on the top of the ladder down.

In the modeling world plus sizes start at 10.

The whole skinny thing started I think during the whole flapper era. Being stick thin and flat-chested was the way to be because that figure revolved around the style, then that changed when MM came into the picture...women wanted to have curves again. I think it just all depends on who is really big at the time, who has the best image for younger generations to look up to. Now there's (although I hate to use her as an example because she is notorious for crash dieting for movie roles etc) Beyonce who is coined as starting the whole "bootylicious" craze and promoting ones curves.

In the modeling world plus sizes start at 10.

The whole skinny thing started I think during the whole flapper era. Being stick thin and flat-chested was the way to be because that figure revolved around the style, then that changed when MM came into the picture...women wanted to have curves again. I think it just all depends on who is really big at the time, who has the best image for younger generations to look up to. Now there's (although I hate to use her as an example because she is notorious for crash dieting for movie roles etc) Beyonce who is coined as starting the whole "bootylicious" craze and promoting ones curves.

Not exactly. I use to work for Lane Bryant and they considered plus size a SIZE 6. Image that.....

I think beautiful women come in all sizes and shapes. Personality is what matters to me.

omg I don't see BBW's often at all. Seriously.

I see women who shop at Rock N Republic, Lane Bryant, Chicos, Gucci...everywhere.

So this thread is something I'm not used to...

count me in! cuz i love BBW!!

er............i thought u were talking abt car!!! >.<

excuse me....*thud from the chair*

Not exactly. I use to work for Lane Bryant and they considered plus size a SIZE 6. Image that.....
I know a few women who look at size 10 and say, "OMG... she's a fatty!" and they strive to be size 0. :barf:

I know one woman who was so obsessed with her weight that she went from a normal 10 to a size 0. Now, her ribcage is visible and her face looks like a skull. :eek:

Proud BBW owner here, run's great, will never trade it in.

You need to re-read the thread again. Please NEVER skip the thread without reading it. Sounds like you're talking about BMW.

this is interesting thread.. I used to be one of them.. I used to be at size 16 ( now i wear size 10-12 ) but last few years wasn't great due to losing my cat carla.. but now I feel a bit better that i lost weight cuz since I don't do well when I walk when I was a bit heavier anyways.. but I have a opinion... that guys wud look at me like piece of bone cuz I'm skinny if I was gonna gain weight again then I wud be just a piece of meat so do u see difference what i am trying to say?

omg I don't see BBW's often at all. Seriously.

I see women who shop at Rock N Republic, Lane Bryant, Chicos, Gucci...everywhere.

So this thread is something I'm not used to...

Well, you know maybe your looking to hard? There is bbw's in every walk and in every part of society. LOL

Not trying to be rude or anything but posts like this and threads like this are awesome and its great someone was bold enough to post something that is just accepted into society like a girl thats 100lbs.

Hopefully you are enjoying this post so far....

Out of my curiousity, for guys.....anyone of you into women with bellies or butt? I'm into women with nice sized bellies, as well as butts. :) Really, it doesn't matter to me.

I'm pretty sure there are a huge percentage of men are into women with boobs, it's obvious.

I don't find bellies to be attractive, including my own.

However, I love butts.

Out of my curiousity, for guys.....anyone of you into women with bellies or butt? I'm into women with nice sized bellies, as well as butts. :) Really, it doesn't matter to me.

I'm pretty sure there are a huge percentage of men are into women with boobs, it's obvious.
Regular big bellies or pregnant big bellies?

Back