Anyone on Alldeaf, whose is a proud BBW?

:naughty: I sure got lot of AD'ers curious about this topic.

Is Gabi your type? :cool2:

Yes, she is my type. We have met in person on Dec 2007 when she came to visit. She's a pretty active gal as well. She also loves to cook for people, help people out, etc.

I was just curious what ssbbww stands for, that's all. And why you tell me that, dude?

What do you think of this woman?
x3.jpg

Sorry, Texan Guy....he's not into bbws. You got the wrong guy. :laugh2: He already mentioned that in this thread.

Lol Come on I asked you first. Regarding these pic you just posted, they are def eye candy :D

Yes, she is my type. We have met in person on Dec 2007 when she came to visit. She's a pretty active gal as well. She also loves to cook for people, help people out, etc.

Awwww....I feel so loved....

Jumps and Jiggles around you. hehe

I know of BigButtAsshley, but I dont think she is a bodacious model. I know that she started on a multi girl site. She now has her own I believe.

May I ask what EBaum's World is....

If I got the opportunity to model with her, I would take the opportunity, she is a pretty girl :)

Have a great day!
Peace,
Gabi
Funny Videos, Funny Pictures, Flash Games, Jokes

What do you think of these girls first?

fat-women.jpg

LOL. The second one is a famous famous photo. I know many FA's, love girls with double bellies....

If your wondering what an FA is...its a type of person....

Fat Admirer......its ok, if you didnt know, I thought an FA was a job title the first time I heard it. LOL

This is a complete random thought, so not even sure if its allowed here.. LOL

Back