Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics from recent Memorial Day weekend in Moab

Attachments

• marcpartarch1.jpg
    marcpartarch1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 68
  • marcpartarch.jpg
    marcpartarch.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG00099.jpg
    IMG00099.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 32
  • delicatearch.jpg
    delicatearch.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 42
kuifje75
Sorry I stole your pic images last picture.. looks so awesome beautiful background.. I put on my desktop.. I love outdoor beautiful thingy...
*wink*
Thanks! :thumb:

Awesome, Kuifje!! I think I have been there once, but couldn't remember, because I have seen so many pix of these landscapes. :lol: Oh well. Beautiful pix, Kuifje! :thumb:

Wow! Kuifje... awesome pics you took over the holiday weekend! beautiful rock formations and all...awesome! you did good!

Wow didn't expect so many compliments. Thank you.
The Delicate Arch is the most photographed Arch in Utah and seen on Utah licence plates. That's the fourth picture I put in. Before, I thought it was nice to look at, and I used to have it as my desktop. It is also in my avatar with snow. Then I finally saw it in real life and wow, it is so much better to see in real life than on pictures. I'd highly recommend it although it can be a strenous hike up there.

ChelEler said:
Blushing. Thanks all who posted about my family. :grouphug:

You're very welcome!...Thanks for sharing it! ;)

Me on June 6th. ;)

Attachments

• Animation2.gif
    Animation2.gif
    63.7 KB · Views: 102
i was buzzed n' laugh w/ my girls - it was my best night! :) at cj barrymore's on June 14th.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 111
daprilz, You Drink A Lot don't you? It just some Pictures I have seen U always seem to hold a beer Bottle.

Beside Don't get me wrong u are Pretty. Just Worried about Your Drinking Problem.

Cheri said:
daprilz, You Drink A Lot don't you? It just some Pictures I have seen U always seem to hold a beer Bottle.

Beside Don't get me wrong u are Pretty. Just Worried about Your Drinking Problem.

eh, thanks - u know what ? i hardly drink ... my rules: drinks on only events ... i can't drink for no reasons, its too boring n' no enjoyment ... i rather on events w/ friends only - that's it :) ... i would say around 3 times a month! but i got a lot of pictures from my friend who took a pix of me when i am holdin a beer eh ...

Recent Trip to East Coast

Freaky (a.k.a. Patty or Socrates) took this pic of me in Boston:
IMG00010.jpg

Great picture of me and Patty in Boston!
IMG20019.jpg

Freaky took this pic of me in Cape Cod where WHarley took us:
IMG00083.jpg

kuifje75 said:
Freaky (a.k.a. Patty or Socrates) took this pic of me in Boston:
IMG00010.jpg

Great picture of me and Patty in Boston!
IMG20019.jpg

Freaky took this pic of me in Cape Cod where WHarley took us:
IMG00083.jpg

Great Pictures Sure sounds like you guys had a Blast time:) I like the View too. so all this was taken in Boston?

Cheri said:
Great Pictures Sure sounds like you guys had a Blast time:) I like the View too. so all this was taken in Boston?

the last picture was taken in cape cod, its not in boston but kind of close to it. ive never been there before and i really want to go there someday soon! alot of people love it there.

kuifje you make me want to go to boston so bad. did you drive in the city? i had hard hard time driving in there because there were like almost no street signs and everywehere was under constructions lol. ive counted up to 30 cranes when i was on highway! i bet there were a lot more when i got lost counting them. maybe things have chnaged in boston since 2000.

Cheri, thanks for your kind comments. Like e said, the last one was not in Boston, but in Cape Cod which is like a piece of land off the Massachusetts coast, looks like an arm flexing its muscle off Massachusetts. Cape Cod is a popular vacation spot in MA and home to many famous places such as Martha's Vineyard, Hyannisport (JFK family's home), Providencetown, etc...

E - I know what you mean! They did something called "The Big Dig", which meant they wanted to destroy the ugly highway that went through Boston and "drop" it underground. Now you can easily walk to the harbour through strips of parks instead of being hindered by the elevated highway. Boston is still jammed by traffic, so the best bet is to get subway to anywhere you want to go to. Patty and I used the subway all day in Boston. The two pictures on top were taken at Quincy Market in Boston.

e said:
the last picture was taken in cape cod, its not in boston but kind of close to it. ive never been there before and i really want to go there someday soon! alot of people love it there.

kuifje you make me want to go to boston so bad. did you drive in the city? i had hard hard time driving in there because there were like almost no street signs and everywehere was under constructions lol. ive counted up to 30 cranes when i was on highway! i bet there were a lot more when i got lost counting them. maybe things have chnaged in boston since 2000.

And I want to mention

Poor me, I am still going into Crazy Big Dig City lol cuz my son goes there for his chemo treatments.. but So Much improvements there already..and it looks so much better.. When We left Mass General Hospital on Dec 24, 2003 as I haven't been out of hospitals for 8 days because my son was in hospital due of blockage in his intestine anyway.. point was.. My husband said "this way or that way" I said nooo not going into Government center we passed and I screamed SHIT! They just changed it ! damn that's the way we suppose to go.. We end up going NORTH of boston instead of go south to Cape Cod so we decide to go around due of Heavy traffic and turns out BOTH way has traffic We all were grumpy included my son and I ! cuz we were in hosp for 8 days ! eeekkk glad to be home on X-mas Eve that time..

So that reminds me keep eye out in boston everytime we go there every 6 weeks plus 2 fridays then 3 weeks break He has 5 more treatments left... Last one I believe Right before Xmas again..

We plan go to FLorida this end of year as Sean now got Make a wish Goal. so they are sending us off for a week vacation!!

Kufjie These pictures looks so great!!!!

Here's mind in Atlanta, Gerogia on June 13th. at Martin Luther King memorial place.

Attachments

• Jun13240.JPG
    Jun13240.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 107
Yeah, I went to Boston in Feb 2004, I didn't see much of it except I saw tons of old 2 to 3 story houses everywhere!!! I saw a big mess in downtown boston, the big dug....pretty freaky. Boston used to be pretty big city in the 1950's, about 802,000 that time now it's only 589,000, lost lot of people and rebounded a bit but slowly. Many eastern cities in the US used to be bigger compared to now. Anyways, I didn't have much fun cuz she decided to dump me, that's why I don't want long distance anymore....it really hurts, anyways. I will go to Boston again other time with friends or whatever. :)

yikes.. this is better than the far away lol

Wendy

Attachments

• WJB.jpg
    WJB.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back