Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! great pics..Kuifje!! You do love to climb mountains dont ya?
Looks like you were :cold: yikes! lol!

Socrates! Don't eat my legs next month when you see me! *hugs*

Liebling:))) : No, I didn't learn it from Germany. I learned it here in Utah. A lot of people love to hike here in Utah, and I can see why. So many places to hike here in Utah! But I have always liked walking in the past.

Defee: It's not climbing mountains ;) it's hiking. Yes, it was about 80°F on valley floor so I did not expect it to be so cold up on the top.

My Only Son !!

This is my son ! His face feature is alot like his father. His father has a long jaws. One thing about these pix I don't like... his hair! Wish he should have gone to the Salon and have his hair taken care of. LOL But, oh well ... he is a man, goin' to be 19 this year.

CyberRed said:
This is my son ! His face feature is alot like his father. His father has a long jaws. One thing about these pix I don't like... his hair! Wish he should have gone to the Salon and have his hair taken care of. LOL But, oh well ... he is a man, goin' to be 19 this year.
wow!!! nice a guy!!!!!! :)

CyberRed said:
Yes, likewise, I think he will look nicer with a crew-cut! After all, we Mothers cannot do anything what kids want with their hair or clothes!

Red~Rum said:
Yes, likewise, I think he will look nicer with a crew-cut! After all, we Mothers cannot do anything what kids want with their hair or clothes!
:werd: We can't do anything about how they look except advice to them. :D You got a handsome son, CyberRed. :thumb:

TweetyBird & ChelEler...

Thanks! :)

Red-Rum...

Of course, you are correct. He is the one who considers to join the Navy. I love all my children very much. :)

Dang !! I can't chase him because I am not 19 years old. :cry:

You have beautiful children. :D Of course, all of the mothers love their children.

I love and cherish my two sons until I die ! They sometime pain in my ass. :squint: Dishes always pile up in the stink. Grrrrrrrrr No dishes washer at my apartment. :(

CyberRed said:
TweetyBird & ChelEler...

Thanks! :)

Red-Rum...

Of course, you are correct. He is the one who considers to join the Navy. I love all my children very much. :)
welcome anytime :)

I know I'm late but it's better than nothing, right? So hope you like these pictures I took recently (since April 2004).

Attachments

• DSC00194.JPG
    DSC00194.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00219.JPG
    DSC00219.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00232.JPG
    DSC00232.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00234.JPG
    DSC00234.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00261.JPG
    DSC00261.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 43
Just one more pic. The previous post only allows me to post 5 pix. So ... forgive me. :D

Attachments

• cropped one.jpg
    cropped one.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 143
ChelEler said:
Just one more pic. The previous post only allows me to post 5 pix. So ... forgive me. :D
awwwwwwwww ur family look so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sabrina said:
Dang !! I can't chase him because I am not 19 years old. :cry:

You have beautiful children. :D Of course, all of the mothers love their children.

I love and cherish my two sons until I die ! They sometime pain in my ass. :squint: Dishes always pile up in the stink. Grrrrrrrrr No dishes washer at my apartment. :(

Thanks, Sab! :) I taught my son how to do the dishes, laundry, cookin', and clean up his room when he was 15. Now, he is on his own and knows what to do to take care of himself.

ChelEler said:
I know I'm late but it's better than nothing, right? So hope you like these pictures I took recently (since April 2004).

your boys looked really cute, their eye shaped look alot like yours! ;)

and the rest, all of your kids looked awesome. even the crazyredhead family with red dog! hahaha

Awwww....Your children are SOOoOoOo Cuteeeee!! ChelEler ! Your children have such lovely eyes and smiles...Beauitful pictures! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back