Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my most recent pic...

Attachments

• Recent-62.jpg
    Recent-62.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 147
Wendy You look Good! :fly2:

Everyone else in here Looks Awesome! :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
are u taking the pic from sk with camera??? just wondering

no my regular cheap digital camera i got few years ago and it is still working :D

at Rotty's place

Wendy

Attachments

• Jun13206.JPG
    Jun13206.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 158
WBHarley, Southfella, Bob, SunshineGA all standing
Rotty sitting

dang we look good
i didnt have any pants on LOL

Last edited:
Rotty said:
WBHarley, Southfella, Bob, SunshineGA all standing
Rotty sitting

dang we look good
i didnt have any pants on LOL

lmao

Wendy

lmao, Patty and I were totally knackered after a long drive from Boston that we went to bed quite early! You guys stayed up until like 1.30 am, didn't y'all?

IMG00039.jpg

In Rainy Downtown Atlanta, Rotty, Wendy and JoeBoston made a new friend. Last I heard, they are still trying to convince him to be a member on a forum. ;)

kuifje75 said:
lmao, Patty and I were totally knackered after a long drive from Boston that we went to bed quite early! You guys stayed up until like 1.30 am, didn't y'all?

You betcha !
Actually we stayed up till about 130 or 2.. Boston joe was still awake when i went to bed :)

Wendy

kuifje75 said:
IMG00039.jpg

In Rainy Downtown Atlanta, Rotty, Wendy and JoeBoston made a new friend. Last I heard, they are still trying to convince him to be a member on a forum. ;)
Is that a homeless man or what? Is he deaf? or u guys just joking?...Looks like you were feeding a cig to him? geeeez.....poor old guy! he dont need a cig, but some food im sure!.....

Which one is SouthFella?.....

The one with his eyeglasses on... that is SouthFella. :)

Yeah the one with eyeglasses, short beard and hugging Wendy. Behind Rotty.

Thank you CyberRed, I thought so at first but wasn't sure.....Finally know what he looks like....Interesting....Nice pictures everyone!

^Angel^ said:
Thank you CyberRed, I thought so at first but wasn't sure.....Finally know what he looks like....Interesting....Nice pictures everyone!

You are welcome ! :D

Oh god. LOL great latest pix y'all! Banjo, Socrates, Kootchie Bootchie, Wendy! I am looking forward to see more ;)

Great photo, Kuiji75... :fly:

:eek:
Rotty, I thought you are a woman since I joined member at Dlore... Oh dear, you are a man... Sorry... :aw:

WBHarley said:
You betcha !
Actually we stayed up till about 130 or 2.. Boston joe was still awake when i went to bed :)

Wendy

He is a night person. :lol: We work together in the same agency. He is cool and wise guy !! American Chopper and I had a nice time with him last Monday at the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back