Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:d

Attachments

• tania.jpg
    tania.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 164
aww Tweetybirdie, you look lovely!

I am heerrrreeeee

Yep that was lil ole me at Rotts .. had a good time that weekend... to Birmingham.... pinching Wendy's cute tushie..... woo hooo.......

SouthFella said:
Yep that was lil ole me at Rotts .. had a good time that weekend... to Birmingham.... pinching Wendy's cute tushie..... woo hooo.......

Did you clean their sheets when they stay overnight your place ? :roll:

SouthFella said:

LMAO Still obession on pinching my cute tushie ? dang!!!

Of course we all had great time

Wendy

Last edited:
WBHarley said:
LMAO Still obession on pitching my cute tushie ? dang!!!

Of course we all had great time

Wendy

:booty: Pitching tushie ?? nipples ?? :giggle:

Post here picture of yourself :o)

Hey, I'm just like look at many people's pictures. :lol: So, I'm just post this picture of me ... there you go.

Xandie2.jpg

Good picture of you...

Don't you clean your room or not? I see your room is totally wreck!! :jaw: :ugh:

Finally found a pic of me..Here is it. Im the one with light brown hair on the top. My two girls are the ones who are blonde.

Attachments

• MegandGals.jpg
    MegandGals.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 179
Oops my bad ..sorry didnt realize how HUGE my file was. Grrr...it sucks being a computer challenged gal! LOL

Meg said:
Finally found a pic of me..Here is it. Im the one with light brown hair on the top. My two girls are the ones who are blonde.

Caroline and Marg are out growing up. You look so great !! Who are those ladies? sister and Mom ??

Oh thanks .yes they are growing up fast :) That was my mom and my grandmother. The dark haired girl is my deaf niece.

Meg, You are Sure one Beautiful Gal. And u are single? Get out of here. :mrgreen:

Haha Cheri..you made me blush.

Yep, Im single again. Just ended a relationship almost a month ago. :( Oh well ....gotta move on and keep hoping for that One!!!

Meg said:
By the way Cheri..know any cute single guy for me? :giggle:

I know a lot of single guys but, Got to find the good One for u cuz I would hate to see someone break your heart. :(

What type of guys do u like? :naughty:

Aww youre too sweet like your sister. Im a big girl and can take care of my heart but no players/womanizers please!!

Prefer someone who is family oriented, career oriented and have a great sense of humor. NOt picky here..no one is perfect but would want someone who will respect me and my gals.

wow Meg, you have beautiful picture... I do not care about size but looks perfect size for your famiy altogether! This picture really good treasure for your good memory!

You have nice family though... I giving you big :thumb: *wink*~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back