Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed,
Wow, your 2 daughters are very pretty... How old are they?

The other picture of you with family... It sounds like that you have a new family... If yes, how old are them?

;)

Wow! Cyberred..didnt even know that you have kids!!..were they your exhusband's..the one you were talking about in other thread? They certainly are very pretty!

Liebling:-))) said:
CyberRed,
Wow, your 2 daughters are very pretty... How old are they?

The other picture of you with family... It sounds like that you have a new family... If yes, how old are them?

;)

Thank you. My first one with dirty blonde hair is 23 years old. And, the other one with brown hair is 24 years old. I will add 2 more children later. The other 2 children's ages are 18 and 20 (another girl and one son). I have 3 girls and one son. :)

Sabrina said:
CyberRed

Your daughters look like you alot. :D

That's what people told me. :lol: But, the one with brown hair (24 years old is the oldest of all my 3 children) is very exotic (sp??) young woman. Many men wants her. Same with my 2nd daughter (the one with dirty blonde hair - 23 years old).
They both have their 10 different nationalities in their blood. My other 2 children have their 7 different nationalities in their blood.

My Other Girl Again!

Here's my other girl... the only last baby girl of all. I have one more to go to find a picture of my son. These picture was taken last year. My daughter is on the left. Her best friend is on the right-handed. :)

CyberRed said:
That's what people told me. :lol: But, the one with brown hair (24 years old is the oldest of all my 3 children) is very exotic (sp??) young woman. Many men wants her. Same with my 2nd daughter (the one with dirty blonde hair - 23 years old).
They both have their 10 different nationalities in their blood. My other 2 children have their 7 different nationalities in their blood.

Gorgeous kids - takes after their mom! Just be careful some crazies may want to cause trouble for you if they see those pictures.

Liza said:
Gorgeous kids - takes after their mom! Just be careful some crazies may want to cause trouble for you if they see those pictures.

Trouble for me? *Scratchin' my head* You mean from here in AD ? Please, explain what you mean by that ? lol I wasn't sure what exactly you mean.

CyberRed said:
Care to write a list of different nationalities please?

CyberRed said:
Trouble for me? *Scratchin' my head* You mean from here in AD ? Please, explain what you mean by that ? lol I wasn't sure what exactly you mean.

I meant it in general. If any pedophile or pervert came across this... I admit I do feel too overprotective of kids. I just cringe when I see people post pictures of their adorable children in here and other forums. I just thought of that now.. maybe i just worry too much :)

Liza said:
I meant it in general. If any pedophile or pervert came across this... I admit I do feel too overprotective of kids. I just cringe when I see people post pictures of their adorable children in here and other forums. I just thought of that now.. maybe i just worry too much :)

Exactly it is what my husband think the same as you!! He wasn't really keen to reveal photos of my children!

I did mention it to my friend and she thinks my husband is close mind!!

We are worried because we do care to protest children's identity until they are adults in their own rights or ask for our permission.

Liza said:

Oh... I wouldn't tell anyone where they exactly live or whateva. I am curious to ask you a question. How come you happen to feel worry about my children and didn't mention about your concerns to others when they posted their children ? I am sure you have seen their children.

Red~Rum said:
Exactly it is what my husband think the same as you!! He wasn't really keen to reveal photos of my children!

I did mention it to my friend and she thinks my husband is close mind!!

We are worried because we do care to protest children's identity until they are adults in their own rights or ask for our permission.

My children are fine. Do not worry, because I don't share my children's personal lives in here. Just share what MY children looked like and how old they are. That's all. Plain and simple.

CyberRed said:
My children are fine. Do not worry, because I don't share my children's personal lives in here. Just share what MY children looked like and how old they are. That's all. Plain and simple.

True, I think the same...

I'm proud mother like you to share the photos of our children here because they don't have password to open the "photo" thread. It's safety thread.

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
Oh... I wouldn't tell anyone where they exactly live or whateva. I am curious to ask you a question. How come you happen to feel worry about my children and didn't mention about your concerns to others when they posted their children ? I am sure you have seen their children.

because i think your kids appeal more to the predators being young and beautiful girls. it totaly reminded me of all the missing girls like dru and others. :( better later than never, right? pls dont take offense and it doesnt mean you are a bad parent. never thought of that! of course, you are always free to have your own opinions. :)

let's keep posting pix on folks, whatever you think is good.

Liza said:
because i think your kids appeal more to the predators being young and beautiful girls. it totaly reminded me of all the missing girls like dru and others. :( better later than never, right? pls dont take offense and it doesnt mean you are a bad parent. never thought of that! of course, you are always free to have your own opinions. :)

let's keep posting pix on folks, whatever you think is good.

Ok. Thanks for sharin' your concerns. For your information, all my girls have their own security. All is well. :)

CyberRed said:
Ok. Thanks for sharin' your concerns. For your information, all my girls have their own security. All is well. :)

whew!!! glad you didnt take offense. you are welcome!

Liza said:
whew!!! glad you didnt take offense. you are welcome!

Hahaha No worries. LOL You are easy to talk to. ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
True, I think the same...

I'm proud mother like you to share the photos of our children here because they don't have password to open the "photo" thread. It's safety thread.

good point! :)

cyberredchickie thanks a lot! :)

THRESHER AND MRS. CRASHER

Attachments

• Wedding Digital Pics 009.jpg
    Wedding Digital Pics 009.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back