Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socrates said:
:wave: That is the gorgeous DixieChick!!!

I just know she's gonna kill me for calling her DixieChick!

Wow, both of you look extremely gorgeous ladies !! I like your new hairstyle. Dixie looks cuter with her new hair color and style. By the way, Boston Joe and I saw each other last night. It was really great to seeing him again. We work in the same place. Wasn’t it small world? Give my warmest regards to Dixie.

Sabrina said:
Wow, both of you look extremely gorgeous ladies !! I like your new hairstyle. Dixie looks cuter with her new hair color and style. By the way, Boston Joe and I saw each other last night. It was really great to seeing him again. We work in the same place. Wasn’t it small world? Give my warmest regards to Dixie.

Thank you so much Sabrina! Don't you dare forget you are beautiful, too!! I will be sure to pass on your warmest regards to Dixie. Such a small world that you work with Boston Joe, eh? He's a one-of-a-kind and I treasure my chats with him because he's very wise.

kuifje75 said:
I went hiking with my boyfriend at Millcreek Canyon, and we ascended Mt. Grandeur, I think that's what it is called. It was a nice hike, some of the path were still covered in snow. The peak is 8299 feet (2529 meters) high and overlooks Salt Lake Valley. Here are a couple of pictures:

IMG00032.jpg

That is at one corner of the mountain, with scenic Mt. Olympus in background.

IMG00046.jpg

That is at the summit of Mt. Grandeur. We ate lunch there, whilst taking in great views of the scenery.

Wow! You look so at peace! :fly2: And handsome, too :D

Liza said:
Wow! You look so at peace! :fly2: And handsome, too :D

Werd! :D Kootchie looks like he fits right in. So compatiable with that kind of landscape such as mountain and trees ya nudda mean? Beautiful pictures!

Since some people posted the mountain or park pictures so I want to chip some of mine as well. Actually I have like 300 pictures on mountains, parks, beaches, etc where I went to for outdoor activities. I am a nature freak and I absolutely love to do almost any outdoor activities. So I am going to post few pictures in this topic to show you the beautiful scenes I caught with camera.

Alberta park
Alberta%20park.jpg

Alberta park #2
Alberta%20park2.jpg

That's one of my favorite place to go for hiking. There are lots of beautiful scenes at Alberta Park.. I want to go there again..

Colorado mountains
colorado.jpg

:naughty: Oh my!! Magatsu, where have you been hiding that face? *swoons!* Charlie's Chickies, there's definitely room for Magatsu in our gang! Oh-so-fabulust!!

Oh, wow Magatsu... That's beautiful pixes you got in there ! Very lovely! :thumb:

I would love to share Alaska pixes in this thread, but I will insert some one of these days. :)

Socrates said:
:naughty: Oh my!! Magatsu, where have you been hiding that face? *swoons!* Charlie's Chickies, there's definitely room for Magatsu in our gang! Oh-so-fabulust!!

Do you think it would be so fabulust to have K75 and Magatsu's pixes in your signature ? I think it would be so fabulust, if you add their pixes in it. :)

Awesome pictures Magatsu. I take it that you love climbing mountains eh? I probably would be too afraid to climb mountains since I hate the idea of falling from high places, but ironically enough I loved roping classes I did in Deaf camp few years ago. So, Alberta Park is the best place you have climbed? what mountains (which you havent climbed yet) would you like to climb in the future?

I've climbed mountains, here's a picture of me on the top of a mountain.

Attachments

• mountain.jpg
    mountain.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 135
Banjo said:
I've climbed mountains, here's a picture of me on the top of a mountain.

heh, I see you! how did you like climbing in all that snow?! :lol:

kuifje75 said:
heh, I see you! how did you like climbing in all that snow?! :lol:

By skiing the rest of way down? :lol:

Wow, great pictures of nature! I love nature, too :) What kind of camera are you using to capture those great pix, M?

Banjo I cannot really see you but I love the Picture of the Mountains, It's a Nice View.

Magatsu; I Love Your Pictures Of Nature...You took very Good Pictures. :ily:

This is the latest photo of me today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back