Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I knew it was you anyway. *hugs* But I'm taken though, sorry!!!

Levonian said:
My picture is from the top of Lady Mountain—the one right across the river from the Lodge. Don’t even ask me what possessed me to climb that thing.

Levonian, I just checked my map, and yeah its part of the Three Patriarchs, near the Emerald Pool trails. I hiked to upper Emerald Pool and it was beautiful there! I wonder, how did you climb up there? Roping? Thats interesting to see that Lady Mt is almost 7000 feet, whereas Angel's Landing is 5700 feet high. Im sure it was quite an accomplishment for you!

Socrates said:
Smoochies, KootchieBootchie! I simply cannot keep this under lock and key for so long!!! Gotta post the picture & spill the beans! *winksa* MawmyFreaky is baaacckkk as Socrates! :twisted:

:jaw: :eek: It´s YOU...
I thought all the time is you are MAN.... :laugh2:

Welcome back to AD after long time no see you here.. :P

Last edited:
heyyyyyyyyyyy WB Scaroates ( sp) glad u back here it didn't feel the same without u here :)

kuifje75 said:
I wonder, how did you climb up there? Roping? Im sure it was quite an accomplishment for you!

No—that’s why I should have had my head examined. We didn’t have any ropes or chocks! I got talked into it by another employee. (I worked in Zion for a year in 1995). He had done the route about 5 times and had it totally sketched. And he was fearless. So he talked me and another employee into going up there with him. We were shitting in our pants the whole time. The Park Service considered the route too dangerous even when it was cabled, and we doing it without any sort of lifeline. At one point one of us leaned against a boulder the size of a washing machine and it just rolled away from him and went 2000 feet straight down—it was just balanced there and all it needed was a budge to send it over the edge. Like I said—it was worth it, but I’ll never do it again.

:D she is ba-a-a-a-ack! *does Charlie's Chickies dance*

Levonian said:
No—that’s why I should have had my head examined. We didn’t have any ropes or chocks! I got talked into it by another employee. (I worked in Zion for a year in 1995). He had done the route about 5 times and had it totally sketched. And he was fearless. So he talked me and another employee into going up there with him. We were shitting in our pants the whole time. The Park Service considered the route too dangerous even when it was cabled, and we doing it without any sort of lifeline. At one point one of us leaned against a boulder the size of a washing machine and it just rolled away from him and went 2000 feet straight down—it was just balanced there and all it needed was a budge to send it over the edge. Like I said—it was worth it, but I’ll never do it again.
where is zion park loacted in? i'm wondering.. since those look beautiful to visit and mystery place to be...

Levonian said:

:laugh2: Sorry, I had to laugh. I probably would have shat in my pants too. I guess it was quite an experience for you though! Something you did that not many people do. Kudos to you.

Kootchie is.... :jaw: *eyeing on sexy pair of legs* oooh la la! Nice picture you sax-x-x-y thang :naughty: Your mate is a lucky man!

This is me with my two sisters
I am the one with the pink ripcurl jacket that i got for my birthday. we went to a restaurant for my birthday
:party: :ily:

Attachments

• 100_1869AD.JPG
    100_1869AD.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 234
Dolphin said:
This is me with my two sisters
I am the one with the pink ripcurl jacket that i got for my birthday. we went to a restaurant for my birthday
:party: :ily:
Dolphin,

That's great hear hear hear!!! You had a great wonderful birthday celebrate with your sisters hang'n in the Resturant..
R u look'n so happy!

Liebling:-))) said:
:jaw: :eek: It´s YOU...
I thought all the time is you are MAN.... :laugh2:

Welcome back to AD after long time no see you here.. :P

:lol: *HUGS* Liebling Darling! Glad to be back to AD after a reprieve!! I had to choose a fitting name since I loved philosophy. Socrates is my favourite philosopher. Glad to know we can discuss here too in AD! *winksa*

HUGS Javagirly!! Congratulations on your engagement!! So happy to hear you are happy in Hawaii with TweetyBird!! Maybe we can continue to exchange gifts now for 2 people now that we are with significant others?

Mwahhies MamaKatzieChickie!! Let's do the Charlie'sChickiesForever dance!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yewp yewp, my KootchieBootchie has those saxxxy gams!! Hey, he's my boy and I'm entitled to say such things!!! :aw:

Heh, I fooled you, eh Levonian!

Katzie said:
:D she is ba-a-a-a-ack! *does Charlie's Chickies dance*

:grouphug: You go Katziegirly!

Socrates, nice photo as always :applause:

Heheh heh at Kootchie... :naughty:

Just took this picture tonight -- 10pm. :lol:

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 168
Another one...test run of taking pictures with the web cam. ;)

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 143
Last one -- with one of my 2 cats - this one is Pizza. :D

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 149
*thud*.................*coming to...........
Socrates is a FEMALE?...........AND ITS FREAKY??
omg!! you sure fooled me!......... :shock:
Anyways...glad that you are back! :wave: HUGS!!

Recent hiking on 25.04.2004

I went hiking with my boyfriend at Millcreek Canyon, and we ascended Mt. Grandeur, I think that's what it is called. It was a nice hike, some of the path were still covered in snow. The peak is 8299 feet (2529 meters) high and overlooks Salt Lake Valley. Here are a couple of pictures:

IMG00032.jpg

That is at one corner of the mountain, with scenic Mt. Olympus in background.

IMG00046.jpg

That is at the summit of Mt. Grandeur. We ate lunch there, whilst taking in great views of the scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back