Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is sooo cute!

R3na3Blyth3 said:
I found some real funny pics of my friend, Von's 2 daughter playing with my hair...:Oops: :lol: Enjoy em....

The first one is they had just started putting clips and scrunchies in my hair -- :D
:3some:

Me

< img src="http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=307507615&photoID=317877380&security=kytHNM">

i wonder if this will work. :Ohno:

LovelyBlkGal said:
:whistle: here mah pix i don't feel like make up on my face too hot lol so have fun drool! but NOT :P
hey hey hot girl!!! u are damn sexy! hehehe!!! i already drool over u...

LovelyBlkGal said:
HAHA!! NS ofc bec i kow TB will drool on mah pix!! :-X :laugh2:
lovely pic of you LBG....are u straight or gay?
just curious is all.....

kuifje75 -- ur pixs are GREAT!!! u look like u are having WAYY too much fun! :lol:

sadly im such an idiot on skiing :(

LovelyBlkGal said:
I'm very straight .. and thanks Defee
Oh ok thats good to know! and you are welcome! so i bet you got a boyfriend or a husband? maybe its none of my business but you are a
very attractive young lady, surely you got someone special in your life!
winks!! have a good day! :hug:

Defee said:
Oh ok thats good to know! and you are welcome! so i bet you got a boyfriend or a husband? maybe its none of my business but you are a
very attractive young lady, surely you got someone special in your life!
winks!! have a good day! :hug:

Thanks Defee.. and there no ring in my finger LOL.. and yes i already get someone special in mah life right now :D :hug:

LovelyBlkGal said:
Thanks Defee.. and there no ring in my finger LOL.. and yes i already get someone special in mah life right now :D :hug:
mmmmmm!!! me??? JK JK!

TweetyBird said:
hahaha...who are you droolin at?? LBG?...aww..im afraid she is straight as she said that she is and besides she has a special man in her life..
Dont you have a special someone in your life, Tweety?

Hoping this is the right thread...

Pix of MizzDeaf, Cheri and DreamDeaf at Lambert St. Louis International Airport, 6/14/05

Eat your hearts out, ADer's!

369538634eeuysgph5uh.th.jpg

Aww you all look soo cute, now I'm jealous! :tears: ...

I'm glad you guys had a chance to meet my twinie, hopefully next time I will get my chance meeting you both...

Now I'm relieved...now I know I met the right twinnie!

heh heh...

Can't wait to meet the angelic twin soon!

wow, you all are very lucky to meet each other in real life, Cheri, DeafDream and MizzDeaf... :angel:

First one is me at my Aunt's house (in D.C.) drinking beer and on the computer (how odd hehe)

Second one is my butt *caution may make panties burst into flames from excitement*

Third is me and my girl Mia a few weeks ago

Attachments

• P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 27
  • vacation039.jpg
    vacation039.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 21
  • MeMia1.jpg
    MeMia1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 35
Defee said:
hahaha...who are you droolin at?? LBG?...aww..im afraid she is straight as she said that she is and besides she has a special man in her life..
Dont you have a special someone in your life, Tweety?
hahaha LBG know that i pick on her all the time.. she is straight.. i already got special in my life! *wink*

TweetyBird said:
hahaha LBG know that i pick on her all the time.. she is straight.. i already got special in my life! *wink*
Aww ...thats sweeeeet!! you got someone special too...whoo hooo!!
yeah i know you pickin on LBG haha....
hugs to you!... :hug:

Defee said:
Aww ...thats sweeeeet!! you got someone special too...whoo hooo!!
yeah i know you pickin on LBG haha....
hugs to you!... :hug:

OH yea TB is alway picking on me all time haha but she is sweetheart as great friend to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back