Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defee said:
Aww ...thats sweeeeet!! you got someone special too...whoo hooo!!
yeah i know you pickin on LBG haha....
hugs to you!... :hug:
:hug: hehe yea... :D

DreamDeaf said:
Pix of MizzDeaf, Cheri and DreamDeaf at Lambert St. Louis International Airport, 6/14/05

Eat your hearts out, ADer's!

369538634eeuysgph5uh.th.jpg

Nice pic, ladies! I just had picture taken with Cheri tonight. My family and I had blasted time visiting with Cheri and her friend tonight! I will be sure to develop the film soon. (sorry, I dont have digital camera)

Peachy Lady said:
Nice pic, ladies! I just had picture taken with Cheri tonight. My family and I had blasted time visiting with Cheri and her friend tonight! I will be sure to develop the film soon. (sorry, I dont have digital camera)
oh really?? HEY GIRL, if cheri wanna use ur VP then call me!!!! let me know!!!!!! :laugh2:

wow, you all are very lucky...
I can't wait to see more pictures of you all, Cheri and LadyPeachy :thumb:

Da Graduates 2005

Here's a pic of me and my niece, Sherri. She graduated from UofTX Austin two weeks after my graduation from SA College. My folks are in the middle.

I can remember when Sherri and her sisters (2nd pic) were Caleb's age (last pic). He's my grandnephew and his mom is in the middle of the second pic. Time flies when you're having fun. ;)

Attachments

• CapGown.jpg
    CapGown.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 34
  • ThreeSisters.jpg
    ThreeSisters.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 27
  • CalebBigChair.jpg
    CalebBigChair.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
yea... that's meee~~~

Attachments

• withglasses.jpg
    withglasses.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 59
TweetyBird said:
oh really?? HEY GIRL, if cheri wanna use ur VP then call me!!!! let me know!!!!!! :laugh2:

Oh I'm sorry...she and her bf only stayed for about two hours and left. We had great time talking and joking around. Please do call me once in a while as I wud love to chat with you.

A pix of me going Mud-riding on my ATV

Attachments

• 102_0035.jpg
    102_0035.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 48
*sighs* nobody comments about me... So! What do you think of me? Am I pretty or ugly? Should I lose weight? Should I change my hair color? Should I get a short haircut? Please tell me!! I'm trying harder to find a boyfriend! :booty:

catlover_Amy81 said:
*sighs* nobody comments about me... So! What do you think of me? Am I pretty or ugly? Should I lose weight? Should I change my hair color? Should I get a short haircut? Please tell me!! I'm trying harder to find a boyfriend! :booty:

<--Seen yer pic and I think you do look really good no matter what. It is all in the heart and beauty is just a state of mind. Looks aint that important as I had quoted in the other thread "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Trust me if you are patient, someday there may be a guy for you coming along and Cupid might send an arrow your and the guy's way. All it just takes to get a guy is to be yourself and you will succeed. :)

...and oh BTW time for me to throw my pic in the official member photo thread after a long time being a member of AD and not putting up a few pics of myself here....

Attachments

• sabstupidshot.jpg
    sabstupidshot.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 51
Well, I'm sufffering with depression, I was thinking about my look. But I was thinking that nobody likes being I'm heavyweigh or body figures something. You know, I alway hate my life. That makes me feel hurtful and furious when a guy hits on more beautiful, sexy, and others than me. Yes, of course, I have a few ex-boyfriends; not longer than 6 months.

I think you're pretty, amy! You don't have to change for anybody but yourself. You deserve better than that. But.. you're NOT that ugly, you know. :thumb:

Let your true self shine through, and the right guy will notice it and get his reward. You need somebody who loves you unconditionally for the rest of your life. Learn to love yourself unconditionally, too ;)

If you want to make changes, make sure you have the right reasons to make them.. make yourself feel good about them, instead of stressing about what others think of you or trying to fit somebody's ideal form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back