Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx, Cheri! everyone r beautiful :)

Wow, I haven't been peeking into this thread for so long.....

GalaxyAngel, you're beautiful girl and love your smile :hug:

OldNavyGirl and DeafSCUBA98, aww what a cute couples....:grouphug:

SherryCherish, whoa girl trying to get some hot dude attention there? :naughty: heh, you're beautiful too...

Same goes for everyone else in this thread... :grouphug: sorry I couldn't name everyone here LOL

OldNavyGirl said:
DeafScuba98 and I went to cultural to try different foods at a school. Here's a picture of us :)

Both of you look so great couple. Sean and Tabby are so adorable !!!

naw, i think they re cute and surely did teased my best friend, really did cheer her up and her kids love that also. Beside, my bf did got that going! LOL Angel...

Everyone looks great!!

DeafScuba sure can't live without his SK! His son is so cute as always!

*singing to all AD's girls out there...*
guitarist.gif

You are so beautiful to me
Can't you see

You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
guitarist.gif

GA u look GREAT! love ur hair!

SherryCherish, u look wonderful.. i love ur long hair..

Thanks everyone..

Tweety, u look like u can't wait into a new apartment, but will be a big smile after u settle in new apt :) Look great.

SherryCherish said:
Thanks everyone..

Tweety, u look like u can't wait into a new apartment, but will be a big smile after u settle in new apt :) Look great.
yea true i agree with u.. i will big smile after i move in! heheeh!

My son & his ears.

My son (Kurtis):
Kurtis.jpg

And his ears (mom/me):
1428e80d.jpg

Allright, here's me. This is one of the most recent. Thank you Liza, for nixing out all the blemishes. :)

Attachments

• malfy.jpg
    malfy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 29
Malfoyish said:
Allright, here's me. This is one of the most recent. Thank you Liza, for nixing out all the blemishes. :)
So slytherian and saxxxy ;)

Ok..promise you won't scream...ok?

I went through some old pictures..and found this one taken of me in 1999. When I saw it, I went YIKES...I never thought I could be THIS heavy...but I was indeed THAT big...jayzuz.

I dont have a current photo of me yet, only a face photo...but will post them side by side...

here is... YIKES!!!

yikes7fh.jpg

And me of today 3/3/06

photo302nd.jpg

photo316qu.jpg

Now if you wanna make fun of my size, go ahead...BUT DO IT TO MY FACE, not behind my back...so I can see what kind of person you are, and if indeed, you are really a friend or not.

DreamDeaf! :applause:

You look so awesome! To be honest you look even younger now than before. I love you no matter what size you are, You know that! :hug: :ily:

DreamDeaf,

you was overweight but now you're no longer overweight.. I'm so proud you did work hard and goal your losing weight.. You're the best...
Way to go..
I love your picture newest one..
R u willing memories old ones or doesn't care as long you want proven them that you prevouis overweight as condiser before and after ?
In my mind, I think you're did great job.. as long you shown them everyone UNDERSTAND.. no need mak'n fun of you or other people who have hard time to lose their weight...

I appluase you... :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back