Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Dreamdeaf you look amazing and beautiful too, I'm proud of you girl, and I love you no matter what :hug:....

And for the rest of you, nice pictures!! ;)

hey DD i dont care what size are.. cuz of i love u who u are! u are same person to me.. :ily: i am glad that u lost weight smile..

You look healthier now and the neck looks smaller now. Even if you're the same weight as 7 years ago I will still love you cuz your personality will be the same no matter what. In one or two years from now, after I lose weight, I will post my before and after pictures here too. I'm very proud of you, DreamDeaf. I know it's very, very hard to keep losing weight.

I don't know if D.D. knows this, but she looks sexier now! Keep on smilin' because you do look fantastic! Congratulations on the weight loss. :thumb:

WAY TO GO. DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I respect you so much for taking up this challenge.

You are looking very sexy there!!!!!! ;)

You are look great! DD and keep it up and don't give up ok cuz that way who u are and I am proud of u finally work so hard try lose weight it will take ur time smile :hug: DD

Hey DreamDeaf, You do not have to worry about ppl talking behind your back. We all love you for who you are and what you are inside. No matter what, we still love you! You look great! It is unbelieveable, wow! You look good!

That is why this sentence is my favorite and it is from the bible.

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.* So you are beautiful inside and outside no matter what ppl say. We love you for who you are and what you are. :hug: :ily:

deafdream ...........

you look beautiful and that took alot of work you should be proud . Want to share your secert ?

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Hey DreamDeaf, You do not have to worry about ppl talking behind your back. We all love you for who you are and what you are inside. No matter what, we still love you! You look great! It is unbelieveable, wow! You look good!

That is why this sentence is my favorite and it is from the bible.

*Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.* So you are beautiful inside and outside no matter what ppl say. We love you for who you are and what you are. :hug: :ily:
yea i agree with u! u got good point abt that! :D

DreamDeaf said:
Ok..promise you won't scream...ok?

I went through some old pictures..and found this one taken of me in 1999. When I saw it, I went YIKES...I never thought I could be THIS heavy...but I was indeed THAT big...jayzuz.

I dont have a current photo of me yet, only a face photo...but will post them side by side...

here is... YIKES!!!

yikes7fh.jpg

And me of today 3/3/06

photo302nd.jpg

photo316qu.jpg

Now if you wanna make fun of my size, go ahead...BUT DO IT TO MY FACE, not behind my back...so I can see what kind of person you are, and if indeed, you are really a friend or not.

OHHHH wow!!! that's amazing.. you still got the same heart and wouldn't matter what size you are! how did you do that??

My secret is...STARVATION!!!

nah, just change in eating habits, less consumption and more exercise...and plenty of sex...nah, change that to change of lifestyle.

:ty: to all those who told me I looked great!! You do not know how good that made me feel...heh heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: @ DreamDeaf I cannot believe Jen fall for it. :giggle:

Congrat with ur loss weigh go successful, DD, glad you do have power to do it. You look wonderful!

wow DD, I was like :jaw: after saw your picture... You look really good, DD... no matter what... you look healther than before... You doing good...

GA, it look like you just got electricity shock... :D Am I right or not? :D

Everyone, you look good... :thumb:

it me, i took pic today.. :D

Attachments

• Picture 211.jpg
    Picture 211.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 213.jpg
    Picture 213.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 214.jpg
    Picture 214.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
I got Tweetybird's photos in the email, even said she has a pretty smile, and she does. ;)

Cheri said:
I got Tweetybird's photos in the email, even said she has a pretty smile, and she does. ;)

Really? thats really awsome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back