AllDeaf Software Upgrade

Shoot- I don't think that's it... Hmm... Sorry!

*erased directions* since we can't delete posts.

No worries, Status Message is more of mood. I put indifferent for my mood.

I like new notification about receive replies so I don't have to miss them.

How do you send someone a PM now? I like the old alldeaf better.

Last edited:
How do you send someone a PM now? I like the old alldeaf better.

Go to Inbox > Start a New Conversation > input member's name of your choice

or other way, click on member's name > Start a conservation

Since the upgrade . . .

1. When I go to a "New Posts" thread, and click on the "First Unread" it takes me nowhere near the first unread post. It's usually several pages off from the unread posts. I end up paging and scrolling manually to find the first unread post within a thread.

2. SIGPIC's not showing up.

3. I get "Trophy" alerts--what are they? I'm afraid to click on them.

Since the upgrade . . .

1. When I go to a "New Posts" thread, and click on the "First Unread" it takes me nowhere near the first unread post. It's usually several pages off from the unread posts. I end up paging and scrolling manually to find the first unread post within a thread.

2. SIGPIC's not showing up.

3. I get "Trophy" alerts--what are they? I'm afraid to click on them.

1) Check Alex's post about unread posts - http://www.alldeaf.com/index.php?threads/alldeaf-software-upgrade.126711/page-2#post-2465227

2) You have to use Image button (frame with mountain and sun). I tested with my signature and it worked.

3) The Trophy is just achievement that you earned, such as make a first post, first time to use like system, etc. I have seen in different forums.

Cute signature picture!

Thanks, I'm going to resize the image's size right now.

It looks like BB codes may be disabled so that why [IMAGE][/IMAGE] isn't working.

Just wait and see about what Alex saying, also I know HTML codes are disabled for security reason.

Finally, I resized the picture but I have a lot of problem with Photobucket that caused my router to crashed for no reason so I switched to different picture hosting.

Screw Photobucket!!!

Looks like we can use the link including https which worked here. :)

Finally, I resized the picture but I have a lot of problem with Photobucket that caused my router to crashed for no reason so I switched to different picture hosting.

Screw Photobucket!!!
Weird! I never had a problem with photobucket.

very very nice upgrade, fortunately, I am familiar with this new look as I am a member with the uber people forum, as they use the same formatting, which I was OK with it. So nice work, Alex.

Weird! I never had a problem with photobucket.

My router acted up weird nowadays and I will be in market for new router soon.

Photobucket and DirecTV Genie killed my router.

I noticed that On-Topic Debate section is gone so it means we will not have access to debate section anymore?

I noticed that On-Topic Debate section is gone so it means we will not have access to debate section anymore?

It's been removed and threads moved to general chat.

So far, I have had to sign on to AD each time whereas I had not signed off for years......so do we have to sign on every time now?

I am another one that is not landing on the next unread post in an erratic pattern. It seems to have something to do with what was the last post read on the old software but is just erratic enough to not be sure.

Another thing that I have not been able to find is a way to get alerts cleared off. They just seem to keep growing and never go away even after reading a post they refer to.

Back