AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I saw more colors than that.....LOL remember his butt was right on eye level for me LOL

More colors, huh? Maybe they were...

nvbs5.jpg

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

same. didn't see a damn thing cuz I was busy chit-chatting with everybody

Curious..were you very busy making sure everyone was happy and comfortable? I tried talking to you a few times but too many people wanted your attention? Am I wrong?

Curious..were you very busy making sure everyone was happy and comfortable? I tried talking to you a few times but too many people wanted your attention? Am I wrong?

That's Jiro for you. He's a great person like that.

I think a lot of people wanted a piece of Jiro. I know I did.:naughty:

But I think Frisky beat me to it.

oh yes yes - I wanted to talk more with you and mac but :dizzy: I did have to go around and around especially the newcomers who were not familiar with ADers. I didn't want them to feel left out.

I will be coming down to DC for gally's RockFest Party in April :rockon:

I think

:laugh2:

I am laughing at you guys, when you think what is on my boxers!

It is christmas boxers, actually :lol:

JClarke, you came whining to me on how my hubby gave you a wedgie and i was like "WTF did Mac do now?!" I went up to him and asked him what was up and he explained...man I just laughed and laughe sooooo hard.

My hubby is crazy, I know but he really does have a good heart if you like his kind of sarcastic sense of humor. Not many people really "get it" with him. He has pissed off so many of my deaf friends here in MD that I lost friends. Hoever, I figured, if they cant get his kind of sense of humor, then they werent funny to begin with. It takes somone who doesnt give a shit to really get along with my hubby.

I, on the other hand, the kind of person who can accomandy to meet everyone's personalities. My hubby cant.

JClarke, you came whining to me on how my hubby gave you a wedgie and i was like "WTF did Mac do now?!" I went up to him and asked him what was up and he explained...man I just laughed and laughe sooooo hard.

My hubby is crazy, I know but he really does have a good heart if you like his kind of sarcastic sense of humor. Not many people really "get it" with him. He has pissed off so many of my deaf friends here in MD that I lost friends. Hoever, I figured, if they cant get his kind of sense of humor, then they werent funny to begin with. It takes somone who doesnt give a shit to really get along with my hubby.

I, on the other hand, the kind of person who can accomandy to meet everyone's personalities. My hubby cant.

I, for one, love Mac so much. We have the same sarcastic wit and hit it off really well. We share a love for Lisa Lampanelli, haha. He's definitely a good guy, if a bit misunderstood by some.

:laugh2:

I, for one, love Mac so much. We have the same sarcastic wit and hit it off really well. We share a love for Lisa Lampanelli, haha. He's definitely a good guy, if a bit misunderstood by some.

who?

She's a VERY raunchy, crude comedian who picks on EVERYONE in the audience! She may seem to offend, but the real message is that life is short and we should make fun of ourselves once in a while, enjoy life while we can.

She's a VERY raunchy, crude comedian who picks on EVERYONE in the audience! She may seem to offend, but the real message is that life is short and we should make fun of ourselves once in a while, enjoy life while we can.

my kinda bitch. damn she's ugly but I would marry her :cool2:

Back