AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

If only for the jokes about Asian men...

I'd still marry her anyway. at least we'll divorce with laughs.

JClarke, you came whining to me on how my hubby gave you a wedgie and i was like "WTF did Mac do now?!" I went up to him and asked him what was up and he explained...man I just laughed and laughe sooooo hard.

My hubby is crazy, I know but he really does have a good heart if you like his kind of sarcastic sense of humor. Not many people really "get it" with him. He has pissed off so many of my deaf friends here in MD that I lost friends. Hoever, I figured, if they cant get his kind of sense of humor, then they werent funny to begin with. It takes somone who doesnt give a shit to really get along with my hubby.

I, on the other hand, the kind of person who can accomandy to meet everyone's personalities. My hubby cant.

Drunk? Sarcastic? wedgied JClarke???

I have to drink with this guy! :D

I'm wondering what did my NYC friends tell ya'all about me :hmm:

Ok this sounds too fun. Sorry I missed out. For the next one how about Memorial Day weekend on the lake here in Texas. Water skiing, fishing, bbq and alcohol?????? Oh....and no politics:lol: I have room for about 12-15 people and have access to condos here if more than that show.

Ok this sounds too fun. Sorry I missed out. For the next one how about Memorial Day weekend on the lake here in Texas. Water skiing, fishing, bbq and alcohol?????? Oh....and no politics:lol: I have room for about 12-15 people and have access to condos here if more than that show.

typical redneck crap :roll:

shit I'm in!!!! yyyyyeee hhhhaaaaawwwwwwww

If the same ladies that showed up in NYC show up for this, I'm there!

typical redneck crap :roll:

shit I'm in!!!! yyyyyeee hhhhaaaaawwwwwwww

LOL!! There is always Dallas too but the Lake seemed like more fun. There is a golf course too but I have never heard anyone else say that they play.

We can't do better than what I saw in those pictures.

*pst pst* - here's a secret to why this party was a success. they aren't from NYC... I had them imported :lol:

LOL!! There is always Dallas too but the Lake seemed like more fun. There is a golf course too but I have never heard anyone else say that they play.

14 Handicap. Anytime, anywhere. I am there. Cigars and beers mandatory, as is cussing, dirty jokes, and betting.

Golf, truly a gentleman's game.

:cool2:

Until I start blaming Bush for my right slice. That mother#%$^!!!

Thats Ok Obama has been shown playing golf so much on the news I cant get the image of his swing out of my head.....I may have to quit! :lol:

Thats Ok Obama has been shown playing golf so much on the news I cant get the image of his swing out of my head.....I may have to quit! :lol:

Agreed, watching him will wreck your swing for a month! LOL!

I think a lot of people wanted a piece of Jiro. I know I did.:naughty:

But I think Frisky beat me to it.

Oh no. silly vicki. that is not true. That sat night, i only had jiro for picture only after i lost him to someone else who extremely wanted a piece of jiro. :giggle: maybe that was why i hugged him for one second. Well I had a chance to chat with Jiro friday night. :o

Curious..were you very busy making sure everyone was happy and comfortable? I tried talking to you a few times but too many people wanted your attention? Am I wrong?

Yes I notice that too. Lots of people wanted Jiro's attention and lots ofpeople made him to drink so much. :lol:

JClarke, you came whining to me on how my hubby gave you a wedgie and i was like "WTF did Mac do now?!" I went up to him and asked him what was up and he explained...man I just laughed and laughe sooooo hard.

My hubby is crazy, I know but he really does have a good heart if you like his kind of sarcastic sense of humor. Not many people really "get it" with him. He has pissed off so many of my deaf friends here in MD that I lost friends. Hoever, I figured, if they cant get his kind of sense of humor, then they werent funny to begin with. It takes somone who doesnt give a shit to really get along with my hubby.

I, on the other hand, the kind of person who can accomandy to meet everyone's personalities. My hubby cant.

Ha ha I remember after you guys left for a bar. I was waiting for everyone to leave the restaurant to make sure that jiro to satisfying everyone. Then I arrived there at a bar. I would say about an hour later, I notice that Mac become too little mischief that night like a little kitty playing at night. :lol: Mac was so hilarious that night. At first, He was calm and then out of blue he's a sneaky kitty. hehehe

shel, i know what you mean that i can accomandy to meet anyones personalities while my hubby can't too. My hubby is more of a reserved person unlike me. lol whoever you lost your friends are not true friends. I rather true friends who can understand about how people are.

Back