AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

She's not kidding, mac did give me a wedgie! :lol:

I know! I couldnt believe it when you told me. I asked Mac..for real?? He said "Yes cuz JClark's underwear was in my face!!!" GHahahahahahaha!!!

Jiro, my hubby got frisky with Julie...drunk behavior..lol!

Gosh, it was so bad that my hubby went to the bathroom in our hotel which was in the hallway naked later that night. He was confused thinking we had our own personal bathroom not a shared one. I kept yelling at him to get the fuck back and put his pants on but he ignored me. I was sooo paranoid that we would get kicked out of the hotel at 4 AM!!! Geez!

AAAAAAND I'm here, just like I promised! :D I'm gonna try and come back to AD more often.

So I met a lot of you Saturday night in New York City. I had such an awesome time. Was able to finally meet JClarke in person and made so many new friends. You guys rock, all of you. Meeting Alex himself was a treat too!

hahaha Glad you both had fun without getting in trouble. *thank god* did mac remember everything that night? hehe

I know! I couldnt believe it when you told me. I asked Mac..for real?? He said "Yes cuz JClark's underwear was in my face!!!" GHahahahahahaha!!!

Jiro, my hubby got frisky with Julie...drunk behavior..lol!

Gosh, it was so bad that my hubby went to the bathroom in our hotel which was in the hallway naked later that night. He was confused thinking we had our own personal bathroom not a shared one. I kept yelling at him to get the fuck back and put his pants on but he ignored me. I was sooo paranoid that we would get kicked out of the hotel at 4 AM!!! Geez!

3rd child in 9 months, eh? :hmm:

AAAAAAND I'm here, just like I promised! :D I'm gonna try and come back to AD more often.

So I met a lot of you Saturday night in New York City. I had such an awesome time. Was able to finally meet JClarke in person and made so many new friends. You guys rock, all of you. Meeting Alex himself was a treat too!

:wave:

hahaha Glad you both had fun without getting in trouble. *thank god* did mac remember everything that night? hehe

He said the last thing he remember was when he talked with craig.; After that...NOTHING!! Not even leaving the bar. When we left the bar and were on 29th street, he wanted to go East and I said no that our hotel was west from whatever street we were on and he started arguing with me about going East so I said, "Bye bye..find your way back cuz I am going to a warm bed." He finally followed me back to the hotel . He fell down so I had to go back and pick him up and practically carry him to our room. Geez...he said that he wasnt buzzed until midnight and then everything just hit him head on just like that. wow..

3rd child in 9 months, eh? :hmm:

Our romantic plans were ruined by his complete black out. It was fine cuz I was so tired anyway and the bed was too small anyway. Oh well.

He said the last thing he remember was when he talked with craig.; After that...NOTHING!! Not even leaving the bar. When we left the bar and were on 29th street, he wanted to go East and I said no that our hotel was west from whatever street we were on and he started arguing with me about going East so I said, "Bye bye..find your way back cuz I am going to a warm bed." He finally followed me back to the hotel . He fell down so I had to go back and pick him up and practically carry him to our room. Geez...he said that he wasnt buzzed until midnight and then everything just hit him head on just like that. wow..

Oh man. Mac sounds like he was having a ball that night. I am glad both of you made it back to the hotel that night. Too bad I didn't see what mac gave jake a wedgie. I only remember vague of seeing a blurry some action over there in the corner. :lol:

Oh man. Mac sounds like he was having a ball that night. I am glad both of you made it back to the hotel that night. Too bad I didn't see what mac gave jake a wedgie. I only remember vague of seeing a blurry some action over there in the corner. :lol:

same. didn't see a damn thing cuz I was busy chit-chatting with everybody

Lucky you. do you remember what did his boxer look like? bunnies? or kangroo? :giggle:

Actually, those were similar to this:

0220_4379_100.jpg

Back