AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I noticed that lot of deafies always describe the specific event with the specific date. how in the world can a deafie remembers specific event and specific year???? Guess I'm not deaf enough :lol:
Yours are just getting there! :lol:

OK... is it just me or does Shel always have a drink in her hand in every picture. :shock: :lol:

It was the same drink. I only had about 3 drinks all night ..maybe 1 shot.

The drinks were tooo strong for me so I didnt enjoy them. Around midnight, I started ordering water with lemon. I gave up on alcohol. My hubby was another story. He was big time WASTED! :lol:

where is next AllDeaf Meet party?

Las Vegas - Around July 2009?
Washington DC/Baltimore area?
Austin or Dallas or San Antonio?
Chicago area?
What city do you wish????

I know you want it! but do you have Chicago AD users????

I would LOVE to go to Chicago because when I went there, it was for a Deaf softball tourney (NSAD) so I didnt have any time to do any sightseeing. If an AD meet was to be hosted there, I would definitely make time for sightseeing.

However, pls pls schedule an AD gathering during the summer. NYC was too tooo tooo too cold to really enjoy the city like I would have liked to.

Chicago area?
2009!?

2009!!!!!

Its 2010, Chevy57! :lol:

Chicago area?

Ohhhh I VOTE Las Vegas!!! My hubby has never been there either and boy, those who had met him on Sat night would agree with me that he would LOVE to go to Vegas!!! :laugh2:

VEGAS BABY!!!!

well - there will definitely a AD gathering in Vegas for DeafNation World

well - there will definitely a AD gathering in Vegas for DeafNation World

I may not get my teaching job over the summer so if I dont get it, maybe I can make arrangements to go to Vegas this summer. My brother plans on going...wait and see.

No, no no no no

AUSTRALIA!!!!!

Like I told you on Sat...I dream of going to Australia. Remmy you and my hubby talked about Australia since he has been there.

It seems like I have been to so many places in the USA and my hubby has been in many places throughout the world. Strange...

Hey JClarke..what's the average cost to fly from USA to Australia?

It was the same drink. I only had about 3 drinks all night ..maybe 1 shot.

The drinks were tooo strong for me so I didnt enjoy them. Around midnight, I started ordering water with lemon. I gave up on alcohol. My hubby was another story. He was big time WASTED! :lol:
I know Shel. I was just bustin your chesticles.

DC and Chicago!

(I'm two hours from Chicago.)

Back