AllDeaf.com's Seventh Anniversary milestone

Happy Anniversary AD!! it's a great site! I wonder if anyone on here has been a member since this website started!!

Vampy himself would be the one but it was Kevbo who was the first member to join with Alex, as far I recall Alex mentioning somewhere but today, the one and the only who stick along is Vampy.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARIESALLDEAF

Congratulations, seven years is a long time and I am glad that Alex make a very successful forum in spite of some disgruntled members and the banning. Alex and the mods are doing great to make the site safer for us and letting us know that we have to learn to respect each other no matter what our opinions are different in each of us. It was pretty difficult for Deaf members and hearing members to have to go on heated debate about deafness, CI, and oralism. Well, we are doing fine going with the flow here. :ty: Alex!

Happy 7th Anniversary, AllDeaf!
happy-anniversary-055.gif

Let'sw just hope that Alex doesn't get the famous 7 year itch, and decide to close the site down!:giggle:

Seriously...Happy Aniversary!

Let'sw just hope that Alex doesn't get the famous 7 year itch, and decide to close the site down!:giggle:

Seriously...Happy Aniversary!

I don't think it's going down anytime soon. Never will. AD is one of the world's best and largest deaf forum.

Seventh Aniversary already? It feels the Fifth Aniversary was just yesterday! :shock: Time sure goes fast. Anyway happy aniversary!

Happy Seventh Anniversary, AllDeaf! :)

That is VERY nice of Naisho who did attention to ALL DEAF's special recognitition anniversary! :D

Happy Anniversary, Alldeaf....but this one isn't a big deal just wait unil 10 year anniversary. :)

Happy Anniversary, Alldeaf....but this one isn't a big deal just wait unil 10 year anniversary. :)

maybe

but i think lots of deaf forums were being down. I dont know if there are any deaf forums are more than 7 years. This all deaf is the one i only know that is longer and alive.

happy anniversary AD! ;) I remembered when it was yesterday when I signed up here in feb of 2003 lol.. :P I feel old ugh I wonder if AD will last long til 2012? 10th anniversary? I wud be :shock: if AD lasts that much longer... so cheers to AD :thumb:

Back