AllDeaf.com's Seventh Anniversary milestone

I refuse to say happy birthday because my experience here at AD has been interrupted twice similar to reaching the peak, and before you get there, the significant other stops.

Not liking that at all.
Sir, if you don't like us, you need to let us earn your respect. Then it'll be good :cool2:

Sir, if you don't like us, you need to let us earn your respect. Then it'll be good :cool2:

what is there to respect jclarke? there are alot of nice people here, some i regard as good friends, but as for a site? hell no, it's so obviously being abused and manipulated, it's almost like the grooming of the Deaf/deaf/hoh for cash, maybe i could pay alex and advertise my concerns, or pay him again to get a vip status, or maybe I'm not bloody naive or stupid enough to be ripped off by some so called do gooder, who is doing it from the goodeness of his heart, yet it seems to cost him money when everyone else who runs a site gets it for free, he won't reveal his accounts, i wonder why, profit perhaps?
pffft. set up a comitee and dump the dictator, after all withouit the deaf/hoh etc he hasnt got a site, it's easy enough to set up, let a body of Deaf/deaf/hoh run it and not pander to an egotistical dictator, after all it's us that make up the site, and he's nothing without us

Back