Addict to eBay, anyone?

MaxUFC

Reaction score
ebay is my most addict into my computer beside sport fantasy and MMA websites. Yes, I am seller and bidder at ebay. Great about won the bidding is less cost than store and able to get hard to find anywhere. My selling helped my budget....only I didn't like is paid fee to ebay AND PayPal. I did put my selling as personal or money order only but its end up not selling well then I had to put PayPal and checks for bidders then sold pretty well.

So, ebayer out there? :dunno:

I never use ebay for bidding or buy :) it can be hard to trust!. and also I dont buy from the interent :)

i always lurk in emotors. i dont have a membership there and dont have the money to spend on e bay lol

DeafMonkey said:
I never use ebay for bidding or buy :) it can be hard to trust!. and also I dont buy from the interent :)

Hmm, wonder you also don't buy anything from catalog? :)

I buy many things from ebay and the internet; no problem.

me either! It kinda fun and challenger, I am buyer and seller. Sometimes, sold is not quite well (not profitable)

I'm buyer.... Related Computer Hardware and other stuff...
Have not planned seller yet... *nervous* LOL

I haven't had a chance on shopping at eBay but I did took a look at it once in a while.... :aw:

i am one of them, i do love to buy or selling, yeah it is very addict, and my bf always gone there single days lol

im addicted to ebay so badly. I even have programs on my computer that wait until about 2mins before close of bids that will attack other bidders and out bid em.... lol

I am not addict to e-bay, but I order bits and pieces from time to time as it is nearly impossible to find it in antique shops, e-bay is the answer to find rarer and collectable plates!
The last time I order is a digitial camera from e-bay.

I purchase some vehicle parts from eBay. No problem, the parts arrived on time. I sold a few items like Treo 600 and textbooks. Hey, beware of the cellphone buyers, I was almost been reported as "money thief" by stupid former eBayer. He was later arrested for lying on the report and banned. I have all the proofs they can take and they are pleased. Smart guy who claimed to have both "broken hands and can't sign the package." Duh! Then who signed it for him? The UPS stated that he SIGNED it in person and there is no evidence of having broken wrists and hands from ski accident. Duh! So I stopped selling my cellphones on eBay. I can purchase or sell small things like textbooks, vehicle parts, Disney thingies...once in a while. :D

VamPyroX said:
I shop on eBay from time to time. No, I'm not an addict.

If you were a serious addict, you would be like this...

http://www.auctions-registration.com/ebay/

I think I saw that link before...not sure. She sure is a pack rat! My friend is almost like that with apartment full of stuff, but he's not a e-bay addict. He just loves to collect stuff for himself from thrift stores.

Back