Addict to eBay, anyone?

VamPyroX said:
I'm careful when bidding. I usually check everything before bidding. :thumb:

Exactly and also check ebayer´s reputation as well. I would buy something if their reputation is positive.

MaxUFC said:
I used my bank account into PayPal.com as online "bank" to link to ebay. They are safe to send the money to other seller's PayPal. Yes, you can send the money order check or personal check if you feel comfortable. Some of ebay sellers prefers only payment - PayPal. So, check the seller's payment options before you bid. Happy bidding! ;)

No I do not use check or personal check but transfer from my account to person´s bank account.

webexplorer said:
I am not sure what you mean about the bank to make transfer to other account? I am thinking about my credit card on PayPal. (I don't like to use PayPal's credit card. I use other credit card company.)

It is okay for eBay Company to charge them on insertion fees, but not the value fee. That value is supposed to be the seller's profit. U know what I mean.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

I try to explain you the example about bank transfer.

I bought video recorder from you. I have no bar with me but get you to give me your bank account number, which bank, name. I go to bank to give your name, which bank and account number to my banker. They do for me to transfer my money from my bank account to your account.

Got it?

It´s very common of Germans use like this. There´re alot of bank transfer is acceptance at ebay except out of Germany. They demand PayPal if you live out of Germany.

Webexplorer,

Liebling meant about "Wire Transfer" from your bank account direct deposit to their bank account..

Got it ?

webexplorer said:
How many items that you have sold on eBay?

Yesterday, I received an email for the first time asking me that I need to go on eBay's website to check my eBay's email box. But, I did not click the email's link because I noticed that a buyer is from UK, and I haven't sell any item yet. It is almost a real one. I reported it to eBay - it's spoofing email something like that. I would never click anything on the email which is from eBay or a bank. I only direct to a main website...

Depend on my items need to go or I need $$$ then sell them, mostly I sell my personal game jerseys collection or DVDs

farewell65 said:
To all non-addict or addict or seller of eBay, pls feel free to ask me any questions cuz I am freak with eBay and know all abt it! :wave:

:thumb: I have a question for you.

I won at bidded video recorder with videotext (subtitles) last week. The packet arrived at us today. The description match prefect but... the video recorder is not working... We installed the video recorder and the light flash keep continue "F" I tried everything until I add video cassette but the tape is cut...

What should I do? Because it´s my first time to deal like this... Should I request the Seller to get refund ? What have you any suggestion? I don´t like to make more problem and hassle to deal with Seller...

Liebling:-))) said:
:thumb: I have a question for you.

I won at bidded video recorder with videotext (subtitles) last week. The packet arrived at us today. The description match prefect but... the video recorder is not working... We installed the video recorder and the light flash keep continue "F" I tried everything until I add video cassette but the tape is cut...

What should I do? Because it´s my first time to deal like this... Should I request the Seller to get refund ? What have you any suggestion? I don´t like to make more problem and hassle to deal with Seller...

I don't know. Maybe, it turned out to be a lemon (unsatisfactory especially defective).

I would suggest you to look up on the internet to get more information about your product like a manual from the company before you get the refund.

I'm an Ebayer customer, but haven't bought much from there recently. Only do when I need things. :) Maybe a splurge here and there, heh.

My neighbor always sells her things on eBay everyday for about 5 years. A few weeks ago, I found out that she quit eBay. She said that eBay fees are now too high, and she didn't get much profit after she paid the fees.

I think that many eBay users are starting to quit selling them. The eBay charge sellers two fees which are: its service and your item's value fee. Have you heard someone complaint about the eBay's fees being too high?

I am not an addicted to E-Bay since I am not crazy over it. :)

My brother is a genuine certifiable ebay addict. He has a storage room full of stuff from ebay.

Our deaf center uses ebay for fundraising and it's a good source of revenue.

Richard

:applause: :applause:

I love ebay, as matter of fact I've been collect monkeys and buying clothes off of ebay.... Since I hate shopping so I perfer to do it online!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

i didnt know ebay exist till last year and i love to surf thru and see what they have to offer..

i finally bid on a wedding dress and won it last feb.. but sold it to a friend as i changed my mind on the dress.. i want a long dress... instead of short dress.. :)

i bidded on another but lost it.. grrr.. guess my luck .. gotta try my best.. hehe.. :D

hell yes ebay's one fun marketplace to visit for so many different things

^Angel^ said:
I haven't had a chance on shopping at eBay but I did took a look at it once in a while.... :aw:

I did finally brought a few things from eBay for our wedding, many thanks to GalaxyAngel :)

Maybe, that wedding dress was stolen by someone at a graveyard. Eeekkk! Just kidding!!! I'm just fooling. :whistle:

webexplorer said:
Maybe, that wedding dress was stolen by someone at a graveyard. Eeekkk! Just kidding!!! I'm just fooling. :whistle:

:rofl: funny!! haha.. thank goodness mine was not stolen.. LOL.. :P

hey better check yours to see if you still have it, ^angel^ ?? :D

Back