Addict to eBay, anyone?

Nope, If I Need Something I Go Out And Purchase It Cash. My Mother Addicted To Shopping Channel On Tv. Gonna Have To Put A Stop To That Sooner Or Later.

Nesmuth said:
My brother is a genuine certifiable ebay addict. He has a storage room full of stuff from ebay.

Our deaf center uses ebay for fundraising and it's a good source of revenue.

Richard

Let me see...

You sell ABC cards on ebay too?

Nesmuth said:
My brother is a genuine certifiable ebay addict. He has a storage room full of stuff from ebay.

Our deaf center uses ebay for fundraising and it's a good source of revenue.

Richard

Wow. Do you ever notice a little strange smell that he bought all of these stuff from eBay in the storage room? I visited my neighbor, and she used to sell and buy them for years, and just quit it. Her storage room has a little strange odor. I think that the eBay sellers put the stuff in the basement. That's how their stuff absorbed stuffy air in the basement too long.

webexplorer said:
Wow. Do you ever notice a little strange smell that he bought all of these stuff from eBay in the storage room? I visited my neighbor, and she used to sell and buy them for years, and just quit it. Her storage room has a little strange odor. I think that the eBay sellers put the stuff in the basement. That's how their stuff absorbed stuffy air in the basement too long.

yikes!!! that would be bad..

but the dress i got smell nice.. is brand new too.. havent been used yet.. it was donated to church from a local dress shop in town.

gotta be careful and check their reputation? make sure they r trustable by other people or bad business can check on their points..

Been buying Ebay items for years. No problems. Dont be scared to shop on Ebay.

I use eBay from time to time. The last time I bid on anything was last summer... for a Texas flag.

I usually bid on things that I can't find in the stores.

Oh yeah, We bought laptop and others, We have no plm so far...

But, we dont buy it very often on e-bay. Depends our mood... lol :giggle:

M-:afro:

No. I am don't use E-bay. Otherwise, I prefer online shopping from Amazon.com from UK that for DVD imports.

I used to be addicted to Ebay before, now I'm not because I don't check e-bay much as I used to. I only check when I really NEED something.

Heh me too one of them since 2003 but Not join paypal at all !!!

My husband is an ebay addict but fortunately for both of us, he doesnt break the bank by buying loads of unecessary stuff. He just loves to browse through it daily. However, we have bought items from ebay from time to time. No problems there.

I am addicted to this AD forum. :giggle:

My husband is an ebay addict but fortunately for both of us, he doesnt break the bank by buying loads of unecessary stuff. He just loves to browse through it daily. However, we have bought items from ebay from time to time. No problems there.

I am addicted to this AD forum. :giggle:

I am addicted to this web surfing. I can't live without it.

I saw a big advertistment on the highway. There is a new website which called ibidfree. It is free for anyone including no charge fees for selling your stuff. It looks not too bad. I do not own this website, and I just saw it on the post on the highway. Here is the link: http://www.ibidfree.com

That's something new to me. I would rather to sell my items on this ibidfree website without a fee instead of ebay. (I checked the background, and it is not a scam.) What do you think?

Back