Abortion vs Forced Miscarriage

I don't care about it, also I don't need have future children and pay in child support (expense).

It's mother's choice to do for some reason or no reason, then what so.

I prefer to make enjoy on my life with boyfriend. ;)

Haha, same here, I'd rather that..

Yeah I have to agree with you, the abortion choice is better than dealing with miscarriage..

I do think it is worse to force a miscarriage than it is to have abortion IN a clinic. It's a question of safety and health, really.

A forced miscarriage can happen for different reasons. Perhaps a pregnant woman got beaten up by an abusive husband and gets a miscarriage as a result.

What if a woman forces a miscarriage because she doesn't believe in abortion?

Let me share a true story about the scandal in Scotland between 25 and 30 years ago. The many newborns were found in canal. It took them few days to trace......Guess what... Church, where the many nuns lives. What is this... :ugh3: :jaw:

No wonder, why anyone keep says that abortion is a sin but really is they hide their shame and choose to force miscarriage. It´s a terrible.

If a pregnant woman forces her body to intentionally miscarry the baby, that is morally the same as an abortion. The legal difference depends on the local laws.

Unfortunately you have worded your question in a way, that would assume one would be justifiable over the other.
As if I had claimed, If I was to murder someone, which way is most humane. Quick and straight forward, or long and tortuous. Remember, this isn't a question of if you disagree with both, just which is worse.

If a woman is deranged enough to believe that by damaging her body enough that she natuarly 'aborts' her pregnancy, so that she has avoided the embaressment of going to a clinic, is she worse than the woman who goes to the clinic to end her pregnancy?

You have asked me to label which is a murderer, by chosing one.
However, murder results in death. Both these situations ends in the death of a living being. Both are murderers (unless we get into the legality
Which was more abusive, that is obvious, but your question is intrinsicly flawed.

Which is worse, the one who inflicts pain upon a creature until it has to give up life is worse than the one who quickly uses medical technology to end that creatures life.

How about China? good example of miscarriage?

I didn't read the whole thread yet, but I wanted to say that the morning after pill has nothing to do with abortion. It is NOT the abortion pill. Plan B (morning after pill) is NOT RU-486 (abortion pill.)

I am pro-choice. However, I think an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.* People need to learn how to protect themselves.

I also think forced miscarriages are abortions. There's no difference. Aborting a pregnancy is aborting a pregnancy.

*That means preventing the problem is better than solving the problem.

Pacman...Still waiting on your views on China and miscarriage,
Heh!! what's up with that, mmmm?

I am surprised no one discuss this illegal abortion. I have seen in South America, too many women had gone to illegal abortion doctors or some kind of dirty place where they performed them illegal and many ended up lost thier lives. They are worst of all, I think.

I am surprised no one discuss this illegal abortion. I have seen in South America, too many women had gone to illegal abortion doctors or some kind of dirty place where they performed them illegal and many ended up lost thier lives. They are worst of all, I think.

Yes, unfortunately it is still happening in other parts of world. Its
pretty sad. I wish they wouldnt do that cuz i dont believe in
abortions except in cases of incest or if it would endanger mother's
life.

Pacman...Still waiting on your views on China and miscarriage,
Heh!! what's up with that, mmmm?

China has one child policy since 1979 but many women got aborted, also no idea about miscarriage.

China has one child policy since 1979 but many women got aborted, also no idea about miscarriage.

Yeah, because of severe overpopulation, i thought, if i remember
right, they are allowed only 2 children? maybe you are right, only
one child. Is abortion legal in China? yikes. If not, oh boy!
Umm miscarriage is just a natural thing, not forced thing like
abortion. There is a difference.

And if abortion is outlawed, there will be more of these.

Very true... It was happeend here in Germany before. A lot of Germans went to Holland to have abortion and force miscarriage and birth to babies themselves without medical help and throw babies away and risk mother's health... It should not happend like this that's why Government change and loose strict Abortion law and hire family counsellor to try to advise something different than agree to let them abort their babies. There're low abortion rate since they loose abortion law. Accord German law - abortion limit up to 12 weeks.

I think both abortion and "forced" miscarriage are
are just awful, really. :ugh3:

You remember about numerous of women are made illegal abortion in some US states until law were passed in 1973 to force 50 states to offers abortion for women. If outlaw then most women will using illegal abortion or do drugs to kill fetus or newborn, even worse than before.

Many of women has been in jail for made illegal abortion in long time ago.

And if abortion is outlawed, there will be more of these.

Yup, it's very risk to make outlaw then USA would be goes back to old time, that where more illegal abortion, even killed much more fetus and newborn.

Better to leave Roe vs. Wade alone.

Back