A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've woken up and everyone is out of the house, oh this is much needed alone time. Mom took Maddie with her so she could play with her cousins while Mom and my Aunt Renee work on corn. My dad went even though mom told him not to (my dad turns into a child when it comes to things like this, and he only works half a day while mom puts in 14-16 hours of it.) I am debating on whether or not to attend church this morning or to stay here and relax. If I skip church I can expect a call from Bro. Keith.

Drats! I lost my blackberry, I have insurance but I don't know if I am covered for this airheaded mistake of mine?

-- Whew, nevermind. Someone found it in the laundry room (yes, I was washing clothes at midnight) and called my roommate's number that I put on my blackberry's screen (yes, I lose my phone quite often lol). He will bring it over soon, yay!! I'm a lucky duck indeed.

slipping in my usual morning coffeee...damn, its Monday

I dont know which I hate worse Monday mornings or Sunday nights?

slipping in my usual morning coffeee...damn, its Monday

sleepy_koala_hate_mondays.jpg

Yes, I am all done with my regular job for the summer but I start my part time summer job tmw for only 1 day this week. I wish I didnt have to work tmw but at least I will be earning extra $$ tmw.

I am debating on whether I should stay up late tonight or go to bed early like usual.

Yes, I am all done with my regular job for the summer but I start my part time summer job tmw for only 1 day this week. I wish I didnt have to work tmw but at least I will be earning extra $$ tmw.

I am debating on whether I should stay up late tonight or go to bed early like usual.

What type of Summer work are you doing?

What type of Summer work are you doing?

teaching summer school. It is extra $$. Very good pay but the hours got cut this year. I used to work 25 hours a week..now it will be 16 hours a week. At least the hourly rate is still the same.

teaching summer school. It is extra $$. Very good pay but the hours got cut this year. I used to work 25 hours a week..now it will be 16 hours a week. At least the hourly rate is still the same.

I wish I had the opportunity to sub in the school year and teach summer school part-time in the summer, but I lack the needed requirements.

I wish I had the opportunity to sub in the school year and teach summer school part-time in the summer, but I lack the needed requirements.

I finally got all the requirements I need at the age of 30. Like you, I didnt finsih fast like most college students did. However, it is worth it.

The letter is now waiting to be handed over.

I finally got all the requirements I need at the age of 30. Like you, I didnt finsih fast like most college students did. However, it is worth it.

Well I just noticed something and maybe it will work maybe it won't. I only like maybe 3 semesters having a Graphic Design Degree completed a UACCM, I heard there was a design company in Ft. Smith that would have me if I showed them my work, but I just need training and education under my belt. Maybe I could try that, and then finish my BA while working in Graphic Design as I wouldnt necessarily have to work within set hours, I would just have to work by deadlines and get paid by the piece rather than the hour. Oh, Bro, KEEEEEITHHHH!!!

Off to work I go and I have to keep reminding myself that today is extra $$ not my regular salary. lol

BLimey my muscles and legs are sore.. dang wild day yesterday when I arrived a bit early to do the dough work, only to find out the night dishwasher was absent so I did the dishwashing in connection with the dough work.. I did 2 batches but the first batch I got done a bit faster with some help so I was asked to start the dishes around 5 pm.. I did that but was told to help with the multi-grain batch and etc.. took a bit longer but dang.. but the dishwashing was nuts enough as I had to churn out clean dishes and move around.. oy.. I was told my night was done after 10 pm.. so lucky of me I didnt have to continue on further as my feet were aching, so was my legs and back.. ohh.. just a big surprise to do both dough work and dishwashing along the same time.. I am wondering if the night dishwasher either was sick or decided to slack off... if that is the case of the slacking off, I would love to nail that guy but will see.. oh well.. at least I can relax and try to get my muscles to ache less. .lol...

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
BLimey my muscles and legs are sore.. dang wild day yesterday when I arrived a bit early to do the dough work, only to find out the night dishwasher was absent so I did the dishwashing in connection with the dough work.. I did 2 batches but the first batch I got done a bit faster with some help so I was asked to start the dishes around 5 pm.. I did that but was told to help with the multi-grain batch and etc.. took a bit longer but dang.. but the dishwashing was nuts enough as I had to churn out clean dishes and move around.. oy.. I was told my night was done after 10 pm.. so lucky of me I didnt have to continue on further as my feet were aching, so was my legs and back.. ohh.. just a big surprise to do both dough work and dishwashing along the same time.. I am wondering if the night dishwasher either was sick or decided to slack off... if that is the case of the slacking off, I would love to nail that guy but will see.. oh well.. at least I can relax and try to get my muscles to ache less. .lol...

Massage :naughty:

Wirelessly posted

I had an awesome time in Minnesota over the weekend. :)

HAHA Ocean..hahah

Seq.. dang ya were in Minnesota eh?? Cool how did the trip go? Looks like ya aint that far from me as I am across the Canada-USA border.. dang...

Having a quiet day at home.... doing nothing for a change. Been enjoying not working. After 4 th of July holiday.. I will seek a part time or full time job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back