A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had french toast, sausage and egg and coffee. What was I thinking? I quickly remedied with yet more coffee and black jax. I am determined to get this weight off any way possible.

I had french toast, sausage and egg and coffee. What was I thinking? I quickly remedied with yet more coffee and black jax. I am determined to get this weight off any way possible.

What's black jax?

does coffee flush out the fats? Just curious..

What's black jax?

does coffee flush out the fats? Just curious..

Black Jax is : Black Jax Stacker 2 / 20ct Bottle NVE

And for me the coffee I drink it acts as a diuretic so it flushes everything out of me. I remember for a solid two weeks I literally lived off of coffee, black jax, and cigarettes. It was insane, this was shortly after ephedrine got banned and I discovered these little buggers.

Off to "Fête de la Musique" (Music Festival) usually celebrated on June 21 but since it's Saturday there's special groups playing in the park nearby... Gonna go have some fun now... :wave:

Wirelessly posted

JamieLynn said:
Off to "Fête de la Musique" (Music Festival) usually celebrated on June 21 but since it's Saturday there's special groups playing in the park nearby... Gonna go have some fun now... :wave:

Have fun what bands are playing?

Wirelessly posted

quirkylibra said:
What happened? :cool2:

I had a date that didn't go well. I drove home in shock...men are such idiots sometimes!

Use your nutcracker skills :giggle: aside from the joke, sorry, he was an idiot hope the next date will be a better one.

:wave: off to beach! it's nice weather out! get out and stop :type: in AD about Obama this, Obama that! :cool2:

Just finished organizing over 2,000 photos on Photobucket. It was getting too hard to find certain photos, I HAD to organize everything into little folders.

Wirelessly posted

Use your nutcracker skills :giggle: aside from the joke, sorry, he was an idiot hope the next date will be a better one.
Yeah, I hope they go better from now on...it was decent for a start! :lol:
:wave: off to beach! it's nice weather out! get out and stop :type: in AD about Obama this, Obama that! :cool2:

I'm jealous! I will be on the beach Monday to Thursday though! :)

Have fun what bands are playing?

11pm and I'm home.... it's freeeeaaaaking a** cold outside now... 8C :cold:

Several French bands, two German bands and another band *dunno* It was good just soooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't wearing a jacket :(

I had a date that didn't go well. I drove home in shock...men are such idiots sometimes!

nutkick.gif

Jerks!!!!!!! I hope he didn't do anything "too bad"

Wish I could come with you... it's too cold here!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: I think I'm going to be off for hot bath then bed... jeez... that's something I'd do in winter but not in summer!! :roll:

Several French bands, two German bands and another band *dunno* It was good just soooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't wearing a jacket :(

that still sounds like it was fun to see bands play.

Its such a lazy feeling day. Just watching US open golf and some baseball too. Its a very warm and nice day and I wish I could get outside. My hand hurts a little too much to golf yet, so I continue to vegetate. Tomorrow I will drive to the mountains and relax, read and study for a few hours and have some serenity.

I just found out that I have a coworker who's deaf in one ear. He was asking me about my hearing loss, and I was confused because not many people bring it up with me the first time with me. He explained to me that he was born deaf in one ear. I think it's pretty cool to have a coworker who faces most of the same challenges as I do. :)

Bummer its freaking cold :( Did you have fun? Sounds like a good fest to be

Yeah, I hope they go better from now on...it was decent for a start! :lol:

I'm jealous! I will be on the beach Monday to Thursday though! :)

A decent start then he turned into something else? Creep!

I just found out that I have a coworker who's deaf in one ear. He was asking me about my hearing loss, and I was confused because not many people bring it up with me the first time with me. He explained to me that he was born deaf in one ear. I think it's pretty cool to have a coworker who faces most of the same challenges as I do. :)

I guess he finally found the courage to walk up to you to also have somebody to talk about it... :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back