A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for a dress for a wedding reheasal dinner I have to attend and I got an awesome designer strapless dress that fits perfectly last night at a second hand store! Now I am looking for excuses to wear it after the wedding, but I've thought of anything that it would be appropiate to wear it to yet.

And I might actually survive grad school --- if my superglue works....

JClarke - what is a bear? (I'm assuming not the animal....)

Oh, I d love to see the new dress outfit if you wish. what kind of shoes do you plan to wear? I am thinking about buying silver high heel shoes but i haven't find a dress for my friend's wedding in august. I don't know why i kinda of want silver heel shoes! :shock: I am not sure if i should buy dark blue navy dress .. :hmm:

I've been looking for a dress for a wedding reheasal dinner I have to attend and I got an awesome designer strapless dress that fits perfectly last night at a second hand store! Now I am looking for excuses to wear it after the wedding, but I've thought of anything that it would be appropiate to wear it to yet.

And I might actually survive grad school --- if my superglue works....

JClarke - what is a bear? (I'm assuming not the animal....)
Just what jiro said countless times - this is the bear ;)

patient_bear.jpg

Wirelessly posted

I passed my test 100% on lecture and 100% on vocabulary, I am so jazzed!!

Wirelessly posted

Thanks Bott :)

Wirelessly posted

crazyerica32 said:
Wirelessly posted

:ty: I am getting excited bec next month my last module.

u're welcome! ;) ah that's cool :D

Yes, I will be doing internship after completing my classes at school. I am looking forward to the new career :)

YES!!! Today is the last day of work for the summer!!!! Finally! It has been a long two weeks with so much going on. Going to happy hour after work to celebrate!

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
5am start for you, OB7?

Yes, I got a freelance assignment that begins at 7:45am otherwise, I would still be in bed snoozing :lol:

I just ate grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast. What was I thinking ?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back