A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Babyblue, I know the feeling its been great not waking up early and dashing to work. I am still in school and using the time to kickbox :D

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue, I know the feeling its been great not waking up early and dashing to work. I am still in school and using the time to kickbox :D

Yeah.. It is nice to be able to play, play, play. I have been spending a lot of time in the Gulf.

Just came from the Canada thread; boy, are there some stuipd Americans there......one in particular.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Yeah.. It is nice to be able to play, play, play. I have been spending a lot of time in the Gulf.

Yes, its nice to play, play , play during the day then school at night.

Would it be the one that made a racist remark??

Yeah and now that I think about it, my post in this thread (Absolutely Nothing....) was inappropriate because it WAS something. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Yes, its nice to play, play , play during the day then school at night.

:lol: Soon I will have to pay, pay, pay. So it will not be long before I work, work, work, again.

Yes, I know what you mean. I am doing freelance work as well to pay off bills blah :lol: its the first day of summer and wondering where is the sun?

I'm loving my vacation at the beach! The weather is perfect and the water is warm! :)

i want a beach right next to me! not by lake. ew! I want ocean! :mad2:

Glad you enjoy your vacation, quirkylibra

Watching Intervention on A&E right now about 'Joey'. Might be the Intervention: Relapse.

The servers are down @ work at the moment. I'm posting this via my iPhone. FML

HAHA Ocean..hahah

Seq.. dang ya were in Minnesota eh?? Cool how did the trip go? Looks like ya aint that far from me as I am across the Canada-USA border.. dang...

Yea It was fun. I went to Mall of America, saw downtown Minneapolis and checked out the state capitol in St. Paul as well. I also relaxed at Boom Island park in Minneapolis which sits at the middle of the river. :)

Yea It was fun. I went to Mall of America, saw downtown Minneapolis and checked out the state capitol in St. Paul as well. I also relaxed at Boom Island park in Minneapolis which sits at the middle of the river. :)

Im jealous. It sounds so fun. Being the baseball fanatic I am, the place I would HAVE to go to there is Target Field- the new Twins stadium which opened this year. From the looks of it on TV- it seems awesome and I would absolutely love to attend a baseball game there.

network's back up and running - on work PC again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back