A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
mallcops.jpg

I discovered MOA through TLC's Mall Cops

LOL I am watching that right now!

I'm back from the beach and I had an amazing time! There was a heatwave that made swimming in the ocean perfection!

We just got the notice that Pensacola Beach is closed and warnings that beaches in our area (East Coast of Florida) are hazardous. "Swim at Your Own Risk" warnings are out. "Leave all tar or oil balls on ground" signs are everywhere.

We just got the notice that Pensacola Beach is closed and warnings that beaches in our area (East Coast of Florida) are hazardous. "Swim at Your Own Risk" warnings are out. "Leave all tar or oil balls on ground" signs are everywhere.

thats where i meant when i posted the oil was on the beach in florida in another thread. ive seen pics of the P'Cola beach its nasty.

I'd love to have PostFromHell back on ad since ad is lack of stirred crazed passions. :tears:

Can the Mod forgive him?.... or change their policy so they don't have to ban him?

Can the Mod forgive him?.... or change their policy so they don't have to ban him?

Ha. I wish!! Policy is something that is sticky situation between the moderator and members' opinions toward the policy. For me, i dont care if anyone gets ban but they deserve to come back anyway. I ve seen one or two members that should get banned but they didn't! I don't blame that if moderators have favoritism toward the certain members. =?

What a danged shame!

I don't think he's actually banned. He just put that up for fun of it.

the original pfh isnt banned as what i thought so. but the second (copied) pfh is banned.

i am sure that he puts that up for fun and i told him. but thanks for the heads up for me to make sure if he isn't really banned. :giggle:

if I remember right, you can't write "banned" as your custom title. The admin set it up so that it shows up as b***** , cause I remember testing it a long time ago.

He's really banned now. :| I heard it was a permban. Not sure why, but I believe it has to do with other members reporting his posts.

why did original PfH stop posting?

yeah PFH is PFH like a cutesy craving for a cutesy attention but.. in reality, could it be a boring moment for him to stop posting for a while?

Wirelessly posted

naisho said:
if I remember right, you can't write "banned" as your custom title. The admin set it up so that it shows up as b***** , cause I remember testing it a long time ago.

He's really banned now. :| I heard it was a permban. Not sure why, but I believe it has to do with other members reporting his posts.

He posted for a long while with "banned" as a custom title. Not sure how he did it.

Wirelessly posted

I passed my test! 100% on both parts :D

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Oceanblue7 said:
I passed my test! 100% on both parts :D

Congratulations!!

:ty: I am one of those test anxiety people to do well on a test even when I know the answer at times will mark the wrong answer. This is good, its going to lessen the anxiety with results like this :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back