A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored out of my mind :giggle: or just lazy... depends how you see it LOL

Im jealous. It sounds so fun. Being the baseball fanatic I am, the place I would HAVE to go to there is Target Field- the new Twins stadium which opened this year. From the looks of it on TV- it seems awesome and I would absolutely love to attend a baseball game there.

Cool. Before Mall of America was built, there used to be a stadium on that lot...they moved the team and demolished it and replaced with Mall of America and opened in 1992.

Cool. Before Mall of America was built, there used to be a stadium on that lot...they moved the team and demolished it and replaced with Mall of America and opened in 1992.

I have been there once. It was real neat how they have the roller coaster inside of the mall, and the LEGOS were awesome too.

We ate at the Rain Forrest Cafe. That was about 11 years ago.

I am beginning payments for deaf cruises to Alaska next year! :)

Yeah, did you find home plate? It is on the floor somewhere in the MOA.

Seq.. I think ya are referring to the old Minnesota Twins ballpark (Griffant Field) where the Twins started playing there after they had moved from Washington (Washington Senators from DC) in 1960 and later the Twins moved into the Metrodome in 1982.. if I remmy right that is the case... I'm surprised the Mall of America is built right where the Twins's original home park was....

Seq.. I think ya are referring to the old Minnesota Twins ballpark (Griffant Field) where the Twins started playing there after they had moved from Washington (Washington Senators from DC) in 1960 and later the Twins moved into the Metrodome in 1982.. if I remmy right that is the case... I'm surprised the Mall of America is built right where the Twins's original home park was....

Well it was the metropolitan stadium. I seen the homeplate several times.

Post of Hell, thank you for the correction on the original stadium name... appreicate it and I was sure it was the other name.. but now I know... thank you...

Wirelessly posted

Summer arrived yesterday, the sun came out and beach time :)

is wikipedia down? :Ohno:

Had a great day at the beach and swimming in the ocean yesterday. :)

mallcops.jpg

I discovered MOA through TLC's Mall Cops

Im jealous. It sounds so fun. Being the baseball fanatic I am, the place I would HAVE to go to there is Target Field- the new Twins stadium which opened this year. From the looks of it on TV- it seems awesome and I would absolutely love to attend a baseball game there.

The new Cincy Reds stadium is amazing, too.

Am looking forward to the first anniversay birthday for the deaf club tonight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back