A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its around 28 F down here (-2c) and everything is covered by bright white frost and it is beautiful but cold :cold: - thank god for Coffee and sweater from NYC! :lol:

Its around 28 F down here (-2c) and everything is covered by bright white frost and it is beautiful but cold :cold: - thank god for Coffee and sweater from NYC! :lol:

It's 90F here with the heat index it makes it 94F. GAH! It's very sticky and hot out. And I don't have AC, I have a twin window fan. It makes somewhat of a difference. BUT I have the hot laptop on my lap. LOL

LOL It s hot and humid at 90 F (32 C) Now stay at home with central air.

Today I tried to replace the water pump on my neighbor's GMC van. I replaced it but discovered it was leaking. Then it dawned on me that I did not put on a new gasket and seal. Arghhh. I had to do it all over again. Gee, I am SO swift. :lol:

Same ol' Same ol', actually glad there is no drama, lol. Watching the Micheal Jackson special on CNN with Larry King. He passed away one year ago today. Musical genius, but also had plenty of shortfalls in other important areas of his life.

It's 90F here with the heat index it makes it 94F. GAH! It's very sticky and hot out. And I don't have AC, I have a twin window fan. It makes somewhat of a difference. BUT I have the hot laptop on my lap. LOL
You got owned.

Today I tried to replace the water pump on my neighbor's GMC van. I replaced it but discovered it was leaking. Then it dawned on me that I did not put on a new gasket and seal. Arghhh. I had to do it all over again. Gee, I am SO swift. :lol:

lol! how long did whole thing take you? I feel sorry for you that you had to do this under hot weather :lol:

I do remember when my water pump exploded whist I was driving back in 2006, it was an old car and I thought I was running out of fuel, but it was the pump that caused the gas converter to freeeze up

back from NYC an hour ago.... or 2. was in city for my friends' bday. the weirdest thing is... those 2 sisters... they are 7 years apart..... but born on same day.... :crazy:

Echoing Frisky Feline: So what?

My eldest sister and second youngest sister shares same birthday and they are 10 years apart.

Also my mother and her current youngest granddaughter shares same birthday.

No biggie. Kinda cool, I think. Easier to remember.

Echoing Frisky Feline: So what?

My eldest sister and second youngest sister shares same birthday and they are 10 years apart.

Also my mother and her current youngest granddaughter shares same birthday.

No biggie. Kinda cool, I think. Easier to remember.

I have two nieces (sisters) that are 12 years apart and share the same birthday. Problem is, it is only 3 days before Christmas, so they both complain that their birthday gets lost in the holiday shuffle!

lol! how long did whole thing take you? I feel sorry for you that you had to do this under hot weather :lol:

Believe it or not, over six hours, lol. It won't take long next time since I learned a valuable lesson: just remember or take note of which bolt goes into which hole, hah. And you're right about the sweltering heat, good lord, sweat was busting out of my ears and in the end I looked like a smoked hobo.

I had my MRI this morning and mannnnn, they told me to hold sock-still and not to even swallow for half an hour. Let me tell you, I started getting gremlins poking hot needles into my left arm within the first five minutes and one was also tickling my throat with a feather. I had to dream of my favorite fishing memories to make it through with any sanity left, lol.
(They will email me the results tomorrow.)

Glad to switch places for the bed and dining room table... much better now where I can set the laptop on the table nearby and still be able to watch tv at the same time.. lol..

Wirelessly posted

Glad it worked out Sharky :)

I am thinking of fourth of July weekend! Also, Canada Day (July 1) for my Canadian friends :)

Last edited:
Mum just bought me an apple flavoured frozen drink from McDonald's! It's a limited edition option. A Shrek theme going on.

I watched a new game show called One Minute to Win. A deaf contestant came on the show. He seems to speak well, lipread and can sign. The audience learned to do the deaf applause.

Anyway, he played on to win $75k and decided not to continue after winning $75k. Very cool!

I am taking 3 hearing cousins (age 9, 11, and 12) that know no sign language to busch gardens, by myself today. I think I may have over estimated my own confidence and ability...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back