A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby was the only one hearing out of 30 of us and he had a great time..he never tried to impose his hearing views on any of us. I am lucky to have him because some of my friend;s hearing husbands refused to come today because of too many deaf people. A shame.

Yeah and if he did, you all would gang up on him and throw him into the pool! :giggle:

At the pool today with the same group plus more was AWESOME..all of us are deaf/hoh..some with CIs, some with good speech skills, some from Deaf schools...we all got along wonderfully without the stupid hearing views on us. So nice! My hubby was the only one hearing out of 30 of us and he had a great time..he never tried to impose his hearing views on any of us. I am lucky to have him because some of my friend;s hearing husbands refused to come today because of too many deaf people. A shame.

I think he just want to plant his face in those.... you know.. what he did to Daredevil :naughty:

Ever read "Dover Beach" and "Dover Bitch"? I suggest reading "Dover Beach" before "Bitch" because it makes heavy reference to the first. :P

Yes, I did way back in da 60's. I prolly should give it another look-see. :lol:

I think he just want to plant his face in those.... you know.. what he did to Daredevil :naughty:

I forgot..what did he do to Daredevil?

Thanks everyone..he is a good man. :)

Had my legs waxed for the first time. I didn't squeak when the pain occured. Although I did say it's a good thing I didn't request bikini wax. :lol:

Hint: it was at the AD meet in NYC

Of course..it was the only time he met her! :lol:

I just cant remember what he did to her that night. I remember what he did to YOU! :laugh2:

Of course..it was the only time he met her! :lol:

I just cant remember what he did to her that night. I remember what he did to YOU! :laugh2:

what did he to to mr clarke pray tell?!?!:hmm:

At the pool today with the same group plus more was AWESOME..all of us are deaf/hoh..some with CIs, some with good speech skills, some from Deaf schools...we all got along wonderfully without the stupid hearing views on us. So nice! My hubby was the only one hearing out of 30 of us and he had a great time..he never tried to impose his hearing views on any of us. I am lucky to have him because some of my friend;s hearing husbands refused to come today because of too many deaf people. A shame.

Absolutely jealous of you Shel. You are one lucky lady for sure!

Think Shel's hubby planted his bum in front of JClarke's face eh?? or other?? Hehe a wild guess on my part.. no dirty joke on my part ok?? HEHE!!

Your wish granted:

1249634737_smelly_finger.gif

Think Shel's hubby planted his bum in front of JClarke's face eh?? or other?? Hehe a wild guess on my part.. no dirty joke on my part ok?? HEHE!!
Nope - He wedged me at the night club.

Wirelessly posted

I have a school break back on Monday :) I do start my phlebotomy class on Sat.

Your wish granted:

1249634737_smelly_finger.gif

OH LOL that gal sure was ready to do the ralph on that.. lol...

Nope - He wedged me at the night club.

OOOO he did?? OOOOO I bet that was hilarious but a bit painful.. lol oh man..

Did you look like this while he was doing that?
1229502561603.gif

ROFL Good one...

:ugh: No, he did it from behind when I was having conversation which this incident was out of the blue.

OH man JClarke.. I bet ya wanna do that to him to get even later for the wedge game.. lol :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back